Destiel ~ The Social Groups (Highschool AU)

A/N: I like reading AU's, so I will try to write one.

......................

Each person at the school belonged to a social group. As soon as you entered on your freshman year, the seniors sized you up, and decided where you belonged. You were only allowed to mingle with certain social groups, and there was no escape, unless you moved.

There were the Geeks, the tech Davy students who got the straight A's. They took over all technological courses and extracurricular classes or clubs. There was one well known member of this social group, Sam Winchester. Everyone was okay with him, because they were afraid of his brother, and him himself. His longish hair not getting in the way of his amazing looks and tinned body. He was a freshman, and already built a name for himself. With his medium brown hair and dark eyes, a greenish brownish color.

There was the theater kids, loved acting. Drama was their life. They annoyed the hell out of everyone, but people were okay with them because Dean Winchester's ex was a part of this group. Lisa. Dark hair and dazzling eyes, she was bright and cheery, but plain annoying.

Then you have the low life's. They were the laziest kids in school, most held back. But they had this kid named Blathezar in his Senior year, and he managed to get past. Good for him, and you had Gabriel. A real trickster. His brother Castiel, Michel and Lucifer. The latter of the three already in college, leaving him with his little brother.

You had the broken family group, yeah, they exist. Most well known was Adam Winchester. Half brother to Sam and Dean Winchester. He was in his freshman year too, but only because he passed a few grades. He was 12. A gas damn 12 year old in high school.

You of course had your nerds. The smartest and the weirdest kids in school, excellent at hacking. Which is why people avoided them. They had a lesbian red head named Charlie in her Sophomore year. She was know for her witz and being able to hack into anything and everything. And her best friend Castiel in his Senior year was shy. He was handsome, with his messy hair, rich, silky and dark, and his squinty blue eyes that was like the dazzling blue sky, a stubble covering his face. He didn't talk to anyone much, but he was the smartest kid in school. No one paid him much attention, well, a couple of people did.

Then there was the popular kids, the jocks, the cheerleaders, the I can't keep a boyfriend/girlfriend group. There was kid Benny, Senior year who was from the south, clearly told by his southern accent. He was the eat friend of Dean Winchester. Dean Winchester. Oh how that name turned heads. With his short light brown hair, his moss green eyes, more like candy apple. A stubble on his chin. People were afraid of him for good reason. He's been to jail, he won't deny it, he's definitely not a virgin, anyone could tell you that. And, rumor has it, he once killed a man that tried to hurt his younger brothers. He dated so often up to his sophomore year, then he stopped dating. All the girls swooned over this bad boy, but he paid them no attention.

And on one faithful winter day, the school finds out why.........

"Sammy, I've told you for the last time, stop getting involved in my love life. I choose not to date." Dean said as he walked with his two brothers down the halls, people watching as they passed.

"Yeah right. We both know you like someone. Someone not in your social group. Again." Adam commented. Dean glared at them both.

"Just shut up. Look, I do like someone in this school, but I'm not going to act on it. You both know that." Dean tells them.

"Yeah yeah." The three brothers disbanded and Dean brushed into Cas by mistake. Neither of them reacting as they kept walking.

"So, you hear that? Dean has a crush. Maybe it's you got shot." Charlie laughed. Cas rolled his eyes.