Thoughts

A/N: I felt like including myself in this chapter. I don't have to give a reason.

.........................

Savannah sat in the library of the bunker, scrolling through books. Savannah Winchester. Youngest child of the Winchester family. Half sibling, like Adam. But A bit more reliable.

"Morning." Dean yawns, walking in, sitting next to his sister.

"Morning Dean. Most of these books are incorrect. Some of these methods are outdated and quite frankly, where do you find the bones of a virgin nowadays. They're hardly anywhere!" Savannah laughed.

"Well. I can't argue with you there." Dean shrugs.

"Anyways. I made breakfast, it's in the kitchen. Eggs and bacon. Sam has a healthier breakfast." Savannah says boredly.

"Did you get any sleep last night?" Dean questions.

"No. This case strikes a little close to home for me." Savannah sighs.

"Don't worry, we'll solve it. We always do." Dean assures.

"Go eat your breakfast. I'm going to go take a nap." Savannah yawns. She walks to her room and shuts the door. Sam soon emerged from his room to get breakfast.

"How's she holding up?" Sam questions.

"She's been working herself to death. We better solve this case soon." Dean says.

"Yeah. I feel sorry for her though. Her best friend was killed by lord knows what. Heart missing, bite marks on neck, eyes melted out of their sockets." Sam glances at the ceiling.

"It just doesn't make sense. Was it an angel, a vampire, or a werewolf?" Dean questions.

"I have no idea Dean, we may have to consult Cas on this." Sam suggests.

"Let's wait until Savannah wakes up. She made breakfast." Dean told Sam.

"She did? Great. She's a way better cook than you." Sam snickers.

"She once burnt ramen!" Dean exclaimed.

"So?"

(5 hours later)

"Okay bitches, I'm awake!" Savannah exclaimed, walking in. The boys looked at her in surprise.

"Did you just swear?" Sam questions.

"Yeah. I swear a lot. It comes from being stuck around you two for so long. I catch things you know?" Savannah shrugged.

"Well, I've never heard you swear before." Dean comments.

"Then neither of you had seen me play Mario Cart before." Savannah laughs. Her hair was a dark blond, her eyes a golden brown. She used to wear glasses, but now wore contacts so she could see on hunts.

"We haven't. So, should we call Cas? To help us with the case." Sam questions.

"Do it. You guys won't let me meet him. I must meet this angel that has fucked up everything almost as many times as you two." Savannah smiles.

"You know, there's a reason we don't want you to meet him." Dean says with a frown.

"I don't care. I'm your sister. I deserve to meet him. Even though I'm pretty sure he's the angel standing behind you two. Tuft of messy raven hair and squinty blue eyes." Both boys turned around quickly, not seeing him, but Cas looked surprised.

"What are you talking about?" Sam questions. Cas appears.

"It appears she can see though the thin veil. Interesting. I'm Castiel. You must be Savannah." Cas held out his hand.