Destiel ~ Panties

A/N: Okay, so I'm slowly going insane now that I'm seriously sleep deprived.

.................

"Happy birthday." Savannah handed Dean a gift. Dean went to open it, but Savannah stopped him. "Don't open it in front of people. Guilty pleasure of yours is in that box." Savannah whispered.

"Okay?" Dean didn't know which one she was referring to as he headed back to his room. Dean sat in his bed and ripped away the packaging, seeing lacy underwear in the box. Damn, it was his size too! There was a few pairs, each a different color. Dean's personal favorite was the blue ones. Blue silk that felt smooth under his fingertips. Black lace covering it.

Time to wear his guilty pleasure.

Later....

Dean went to join his siblings for lunch. Cas was there too.

"Happy birthday Dean." Cas smiled, Dean smiled back. It was January 24, 2016.

"So, Savannah got you a gift, what was it?" Sam questions.

"Sam, why would you ask that? I'm a mind reader and I just got him what he most wanted." Savannah shrugged. Dean thought of how the underwear was kinda ridding up his but. Savannah gagged on her fries. "Oh my fucking God." She muttered.

"What?" Cas questions.

"Well Dean, glad to see you enjoyed my gift. Now excuse me while I go throw up in the bathroom." Savannah got up and walked towards the bathroom.

"She is way over dramatic." Dean rolled his eyes.

"I'll go get her." Sam walked out of the kitchen.

"What did Savannah get you?" Cas questions.

"The way she phrased it. One of my guilt pleasures. Like I love Taylor swift, that's a guilty pleasure." Dean explained.

"Oh." Cas seemed to understand. Dean accidentally knocked something onto the ground and bent over to grab it. In doing so, his shirt rode up a bit revealing a line of lace just above the waistband up his jeans. Cas suddenly realized what Savannah got Dean.

"Oh my dad. Savannah got you panties." Cas giggled as Dean stood up abruptly and blushed.

"What?" Dean questions.

"Nice underwear choice." Cas smirked.

"Hey, don't pick on the birthday boy." Dean pouts.

"You're adorable when you pout and when you blush." Cas smiled, causing Dean to blush even more.

"You think I'm adorable?" Dean questions lightly.

"Of course I do." Cas nods.

"You're more adorable." Dean mumbled. Cas smiled again.

"Reason like this are why I love you." Cas was slowly moving closer to Dean, like that poor fool could notice. He looked at Cas, shocked.

"You love me? I love you too." Dean choked out the last bit.

"Sometimes I wonder how you miss all the signs Dean." Cas was now right in front of Dean, looking up slightly due to the fact he was about two inches shorter than Dean.

"What signs?" Dean questions.

"I always come when you call, maybe in more ways than one after this, I risk everything I have for you, not caring if I may never be back in heaven again. Every time I die and get brought back, the first person I go to is you. I don't want to hurt you, I refuse to. From the day I laid my hand on your soul in hell, I knew, oh I knew, I knew I was doomed." Cas placed a hand on Dean's jaw, brushing his thumb over Dean's plush pink lips.