Destiel ~ Hunger Games Part 3 (Au)

A/N: Yeah part 3! Also, I can't sleep. It is 1a.m. As I write this. Crap.

.....................

10 days. The game has been 10 days long. Lisa, Naomi, Metatron, Abaddon, Becky, Kevin, Ann, Tessa, Samandriel, Raphael, Hannah, Meg, Ruby, and Garth were all dead. The remaining tributes.

Castiel, Ash, Jo, Benny, Balthazar, Gabriel, Kali, Gadreel, Dean and Charlie were left. As another cannon went off, Kali was dead. Currently, Dean and Cas were near the cornucopia. More supplies had supposedly shipped in for each surviving district. Considering Cas and Dean were allies, they'd have more supplies. Dean had knives in his hand, Cas had they sphere. A nearby cave would be where all their stuff is, hidden. The supplies were all there, and they waited for the first to run.

Finally, after a long dreaded hour, Ash and Jo ran, and then

*boom*

They were thrown against the trees and killed. 7 tributes left. Charlie was next, accompanied by Gabriel. They managed to get there, snatching Gabriel's district bag, ignoring Charlie's. Dean and Cas went next, getting both of their bags and melting back into the forest. They ran to the cave, throwing themselves in.

"Thought we'd find you here." The purr of Charlie's voice echoed as she and Gabriel joined them.

"Don't bill us!" Cas whimpered.

"Don't worry. We have a plan. But we have to work together. 3 other tributes until we can put this plan into action." Gabriel explained.

"Okay, so we have to wait for the others to die?" Dean questions.

"No, at nightfall, we go back to the cornucopia, and get on top. Gabriel is going to get some berries, not for us to eat though. The Capitol normally build an animal to kill us when there is only seven left. At night, so we need to hurry." Charlie explains.

"Okay." Dean and Cas nodded.

"So, let's talk while we wait for night to come. And don't open the bags yet." Charlie ordered.

"I'll go first. I lost my virginity to a 13 year old boy from district 12." Gabriel admits.

"What?" Dean questions.

"I don't know! I must be mad! But he was such a cutie and he convinced me! I believe his name was Sam..." Gabriel trailed off.

"Let me guess yay high with long brown hair and almost hazel eyes?" Dean asks.

"Yup." Gabriel nodded.

"Unbelievable, my little brother lost his virginity." Dean sighed.

"Awkward." Charlie mutters. "My turn, I am openly gay and I'm dating past champion Savannah Milton. I was glad when she survived the games and I hope I can see her again. Have you seen her butt?" Charlie questions.

"We all know you had a fling with her. I guess it's my turn. This guy right here took my virginity. The first night with the room arrangements." Dean admitted, pointing to Cas.

"It was supposed to be a one night stand and then this happened." Cas holds up Dean and His hands intertwined.

"How do you think I met Savannah?" Charlie rolled her eyes.

"Oh... Anyways, my turn again. Uh, I have another brother that goes by a different name, and he tried to kill me." Gabriel admits. The confessions kept going, being filmed and broadcasted to every district, the group unaware.

"Don't laugh." Dean blushed as the three laughed at him.

"You wore lacy pink panties?" Cas questions.