Destiel ~ Performing Arts (Au)

A/N: Don't judge me for the amount of Au's I post.

..............

Cas sat against the tree where the sun didn't beat down on him. He shivered from the cool shade and opened his notebook. He took to his favorite hobby, art. While he majored in graphic designing and modeling, he loved art with a burning passion.

He drew the basics for a face, then he began to do the eyes, then lips, then neck and then hair. He drew, his pencil hardly ever leaving the paper. When he finished the very last detail, freckles across the face, he had realized who he drew. His best friend, once again. He had to stop this. For Christ's sake, he had a girlfriend! Cas heaved a breathy sigh and closed the book, looking at the school.

Cas had managed to get outside before anyone else and saw everyone pooling out. All the dancers, musicians, singers, artists, models, etc. Then he saw Dean, his heart skipped a beat seeing him. But, something was different. He was with his girlfriend, Lisa, and they seemed to be screaming at each other. Anger on their faces. You would think they're were acting since Lisa's a theater major, but this looked real.

Dean was a modeling major, along with being a musician and singer. But Dean was no actor. Dean started to walk away from her. Cas wanted to hug Dean, because his face looked so sad. But the sadness was mixed with rage and anger. Dean caught sight of Cas under the tree, and headed his way. Cas hid his journal in his bag. If Dean saw all the pictures Cas drew of him, it might ruin their friendship.

"Lisa's a bitch." Dean says sourly as he plops down next to Cas.

"What happened this time?" Cas questions.

"She threw a book at Sammy. Then she says I'm cheating on her for you! I'm not cheating on anyone! So, we broke up, for good this time." Dean snorts.

"Why would she think you were cheating on her?" Cas questions. Dean was the most loyal person he knew. Sure, he doesn't date very long usually, but when he finds someone, he is faithful to them, and only them.

"Well, she doesn't understand that we've been close friends since we were in diapers. We're best friends. She doesn't understand our inside jokes, or how hard we worked so we'd go to the same school. She assumed from friendship, came romance." Dean boredly droned. If Cas didn't know better, he could've sworn Dean was happy Lisa was gone.

"I guess that's what you get for dating a drama major. Drama is their specialty." Dean said, but then flinched and glanced at Dean. Dean just chuckled.

"Yeah, you're right. But you get drama with models too." Dean comments.

"Yeah, that's true. Remember Meg? God, she was a bitch." Cas laughed.

"Those art students sure got their problems. Hey, did you draw anything today?" Dean questions.

"No, didn't have the time. I'm a double major as well Dean, and art is not one of my majors." Cas reminds.

"You should be a triple major like Charlie's friend. Well, she seems to major at everything, to be honest." Dean suggests

"No Dean. Besides, it's a hobby. I don't want it to feel like a job." Cas sighs.

"Fine. You just have a gift." Dean shrugs.

"That's kind of you." Cas smiles.

"Hey look, it's Charlie's friend. What was her name again?" Dean questions.

"Savannah I believe." Cas says simply. The girl makes her way towards them, a painting ticked behind her ear. She had warm blond hair and honey colored eyes. She wore a plaid shirt paired with a white tee and some faded jeans.