Destiel ~ My Time Traveler (Au)

A/N: There was another chapter I was going to publish, but it's gone, so I hope you like this one while I try to get my last chapter back.

......................

Cas felt his insides go to mush as he was yanked from Sam and Dean.

"CAS!" Dean shouted as Cas dissolved into the air, vanishing through time. Cas was shoved into the cold hard ground, feeling grass poke at his face.

"Where am I? Actually, when am I?" Cas sat up, seeing he was on someone's yard in the middle of the night. He stood up and heard a scream from the house, the ceiling erupting in flames. "Oh, OH!" Cas realized what time he was in, where he was in, he ran to the trees seeing a four year old run out of the house carrying a sixth month old baby.

"DAD!" The four year old screeched. Dean could see the pain in that four year olds face, his grief condemned to his eyes, delighting a spark. John Winchester ran out and picked up Dean, pulling out his phone and calling the fire department. Cas just witnessed Mary Winchester's death. He was yanked out of time again, he felt it and dreaded where he could be thrown next.

This time, he found himself thrown onto the hard floor of a motel room. The carpet a disgusting shade of orange. Cas sat up, seeing a young boy holding and even younger boy. They looked at Cas in shock, the older of the young boys pointing a gun at Cas.

"Ow, my head. Wait, Dean? Sam?" Cas questions, recognizing the long hair of Sam and the candy apple green eyes of Dean.

"Who are you, and how do you know our names?" Dean questions, keeping Cas at gunpoint.

"I'm from your future, my name is Castiel, I am an angel of the lord. I am your best friend." Cas explains.

"Why should we believe you?" Sam squeaked out, no older than 6, which made Dean 10.

"You don't have too. I'm most likely am going to be gone Ina. Few minutes anyways. Something is off with my grace. I keep appearing in different time periods." Cas furrowed his brows.

"I thought Angels didn't exist." Dean glared.

"We do. God does too, but, he's a giant drunk dick who keeps screwing with our lives. In the wise words of Dean Winchester, 2015." Cas stood up, finally taller than both of the Winchester boys.

"I'd tell you to watch your language, but Sammy has heard worse from Dad." Dean sighs.

"I'd tell you things are going to get better, but I can't promise it. Oh god, it's happening again." His gut had a sinking feeling in it as he vanished and was flung across time. This time, he appeared in a car.

"Well hey there batman, it's been awhile." Cas turns his head to see a teenage Dean, smiling at him, his hair spiked up adorably and he is just perfect. Cas smiled weakly.

"What year is it?" Cas questions.

"1997. So, about this thing that keeps happening, have you only been appearing in my timeline?" He questions.

"Yeah. First it was the fire, then it was when you were ten, now you're a teenager." Cas admitted.

"So you saw my mom die." Dean held in a shaky breath.

"Yes. You don't deserve what God intended. My father has great intentions, but he uses you and your brother, you two never deserved it." Cas shot a sympathetic look at Dean.

"How close are we in the future?" Dean asks. Cas smiles and looks at his feet.

"We're best friends. We get into stupid situations all the time, we fight and yell at each other, but we look out for each other. In the future, I'm in love with you, in the future, I experience things I never dreamed of as an angel." Cas looks over at teenage Dean, who is smiling as well.

"How long have you known me? How long have we've been friends?" Dean questions.

"About six years. We met in 2009 and have been friends since." Cas sees Dean smile a bit wider.

"Cas, I assume that's what I call you, I'm an idiot if I don't love you from the time you're in. You're kind, adorable, and you sound like you're really looking out for me. So, when you get back, make a move." Dean instructs.

"I thought you were straight?" Cas questions.

"Cas, I have never been straight. Hell, there's a lot of guys is go gay for. Definitely you." Dean smirked. Cas blushed and felt his gut go gooey again.

"Looks like I'm off to another time. See you soon Dean." Cas vanished yet again, Dean continuing to smile. Cas landed again in a motel room, this time, getting his head on a table.

"Hey, it's that angel." Sam said. Cas groaned and sat up.

"What year is it?" Cas questions.

"2008." Dean comments, helping the angel to his feet.

"Oh, so that didn't happen yet.." Cas muttered.

"Huh?" Sam questions.

"Sam has released the demons already, right?" Cas questions.

"Yeah? Why?" Dean questions.

"I am so sorry for both of you." Cas shakes his head.

"So you know I sold my soul?" Dean questions.

"Yes, because I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition. I rescued your sorry ass from hell. His too." Cas points to Sam.

"Wait, I go to hell?" Sam questions, a bit frightened.

"Yes, and I forgot your soul so, ah well. I just want to get back to my Dean. The Dean of 2015. Demon or not, I love him and I need to tell him that." Cas sighed.

"I'm Dean, why can't you tell me?" Dean questions.

"You're not my Dean. We didn't stop the apocalypse, or the leviathans. We didn't spend an entire year in purgatory, we didn't go through the things I went through with Dean." Cas explained.

"Oh." Dean blinked.

"How much longer until you think you'll get there? Get back I mean?" Sam questions.

"I honestly don't know. For all I know, Savannah could be the one doing this to my grace." Cas sighs.

"Savannah?" Both Winchesters question.

"Don't ask. Let me just say, you two learn to love her, and fear her. Cas smiles a bit. "Great, here I go again." Cas stomach churned and twisted and he was thrown into someone suddenly, a different time.

"Thank god Cas, you're back. It's 2015. You're back." Cas saw that Dean was squeezing the life out of him.

"D-dean, I c-can't b-breathe." Cas choked out. Dean let go of Cas.

"Sorry." Dean smiled. "I have missed you my time traveler." Dean smiled, pulling Cas close and kissing him suddenly, drawling away quickly. "I love you too you doof." Cas' ears turned pink.

"You remember me telling you?" Cas questions.

"Of course I do! Cas, after all we've been through together, how could you miss it. I've told you I loved you in different ways. I need you. I'd rather have you, cursed or not." Dean kissed Cas again, Cas gripping Dean's hair and kissing him back.

Savannah and Sam were giggling quietly in the corner.

.............

A/N: Ta Da!