Destiel ~ Lost In The Woods (Au)

A/N: So, again, thank Shamchat.

.............

The summer air was chilly, the leaves rustled and the beaches swayed. Cas gulped, jumping when he heard a noise from nowhere.

"It's just the wind. No one's there." Cas muttered to himself, shivering from the cold. He had gone outside to the woods for a walk, now he was hopelessly lost. He didn't know how to get out. From the dark, Dean Winchester looked at the raven haired man with a smirk.

He had come to find a victim, having escaped his prison, and here it was, an old friend that drove him to that insanity. Boy, was this going to be fun. His voice soft a gentle, a simple lie, came past his lips.

"What's a pretty little thing like you doing out here?" He questions with pursed lips. Cas screamed and fell on his butt. "Relax, I'm not going to hurt you." Dean smirked.

"O-oh. Sorry." Cas got to his feet. "I-I got lost in the woods." Cas stuttered. Dean looked familiar to Cas, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

"I know these woods like the back of my hand. Would you like assistance out?" Dean asked sweetly, his voice like honey. His smile seemed trustworthy to Cas, so when Dean extended his hand, Cas grabbed it.

"I would like that, thank you." Cas smiled. They pair started walking, and Dean went for small talk, to warm up to this man.

"What's your name?" Dean questions, already knowing the answer. "I'm Dean." He smiled.

"Um. Castiel." Cas shyly smiled.

"That's a lovely name." Dean cooed.

"Thank you." Cas squeaked. "Did you go to high school here?" Cas questions softly.

"A while back, but yeah." Dean nodded.

"Do you remember a nerdy, clumsy, raven haired boy with glasses? Might have been a close friend?" Cas questions quietly.

"Yeah, he was a cutie." Dean bit his lip, remembering high school.

"I was that kid." Cas admits.

"Cas, I know. Partially the reason I'm helping you." Dean laughs a bit.

"I used to have the biggest crush on you." Cas admits. Dean was taken by surprise. He had always had a crush on that nerdy boy when he was in high school. Why not play around and lead him on. Simpler to get him to do what he wanted.

"Used to? I still have a crush on you." Dean lies right through his pretty little lips. Cas blushed.

"Really?" He asks.

"Of course." Dean replied. Cas kissed Dean out of the blue, catching him by surprise. He pulled away quickly and turned away with a smile. Dean pressed his fingers to his lips. "Did you just kiss me?" Dean questions.

"Yes." Cas replied sweetly.

"Can I have a proper one?" Where did that come from. The minute their lips touched, Dean forgot why he was helping Cas.

"Of course." Cas turned towards Dean and stepped forward. Dean looped his arms around Cas' waist, pulling them forward. Cas took Dean's face in his hands and pressed their lips together. It was forceful and passionate. It was damn hungry. Dean's hands gripped Cas' hips tightly, pulling him closer. After a few minutes of making out, Dean pulled away, separating their swollen lips.

"It's getting dark and these woods get dangerous at night. I have a summer cabin out here. Would you like to stay there until the morning?" Dean questions.

"Sure, but I hurt my ankle. I don't think I can walk." Cas sighs.

"Let me help then." Dean scooped Cas up in his arms, carrying him in his arms bridal style. He started walking towards the cabin. Cas nuzzled his face into the crook of Dean's neck, kissing it. Dean turned pink as the kissing continued. When they reached the cabin, Dean had to get Cas to stop.

"C-Cas, we're here." He gulped and Cas sucked gently on the skin before getting out of Dean's arms.

"Sorry Dean." Cas smiled, not looking sorry at all. They both went inside, the warmth welcoming. "I'm glad you were the one to find me out there." Cas mentioned suddenly.

"I'm glad I did." Dean said truthfully. "But you have to be more careful, there's a serial killer out on the loose." Dean scowled.

"I know. But I'll be safe." Cas smiled.

"If that son of a bitch comes near me, I'll shoot him with my pistol." Dean lies. That would be suicide.

"I feel safe with you." Cas said, hugging Dean tightly. Dean hugged Cas back.

"I'm glad you feel safe. And you should, I'll protect you." Dean realized he meant what he said. Cas forced their lips back together, tangling his hands in Dean's luscious locks. Dean moved his lips against Cas' fiercely, finding himself pushing Cas against the nearest wall. Cas jumped and wrapped his legs around Dean's waist.

"Mine." Cas growled, kissing more roughly.

"Mine." Dean replied, meaning that simple word. Cas dropped his hands from Dean's hair to grip Dean's shirt, trying to pull it above his head, and that's when Dean pulled away, bitting his lip.

"I'm moving to fast, aren't I?" Cas questions quietly.

"It's not that. It's just...." Dean went red. "I'm a virgin."

"You're a virgin? How? You are so damn attractive and I'm me!" Cas exclaimed.

"I just never found anyone to lose it too, and I don't think I'm ready to just yet." Dean admits. Cas nods.

"Okay." He smiles sweetly at Dean.

"I have two guest rooms you could stay in for the night. One has a TV in it." Dean says, looking away.

"Okay. Goodnight then." Cas unwraps his legs and kisses Dean softly before heading to most likely the guest room. Dean sighed and went to his room, sitting on the bed. He ran a hand through his hair than went to get ready for bed. He pulled on a loose shirt and sweatpants, laying on the bed to sleep. He hoped for sweet dreams.

The dream........

Whimpers escaped his lips as Cas pulled his pants down slowly. When they were off, Cas brought his lips back onto Dean's with a forceful passion. Dean wrapped his arms around Cas' neck, pulling him closer.

"T-take me. Oh please, take me." Dean whimpered with need.

"As you wish." A smirk crossed Cas' face, giving Dean what he oh so desperately begged for.

Dean wakes up....

"Oh fuck." Dean groans, seeing he now had a boner. This was a first for him, and he had no idea what to do. It was a bit pleasurable at first, and Dean moaned quietly at the feeling, but, it started to hurt and Dean hissed. So, Dean hit the courage to walk to the guest room Cas was staying in. When he got there, he saw Cas watching the news. Bad sign already. Cas turned off the television seeing Dean.

"Hey Dean, what's u-" Cas cut himself off seeing Dean's state.

"What exactly is going on?" Dean questioned.

"Hmm, I never knew how innocent you were." Cas smiled.

"It's starting to hurt." Dean whimpered.

"You want me to show you what to do?" Cas questions and Dean nodded. Dean sat on the bed across from Cas, his face scarlet.

"What do I do?"

.................

A/N: yes my lovelies, there might be a part 2.