Destiel ~ Unprofessional Part 2 (Au)

A/N: Yay! Part 2!

........................

The morning should've been awkward. Not filled with sweet kisses and cuddling. But, Cas and Dean did the latter. They kissed each other sweetly and cuddled. It was such a sweet thing, you could almost forget that they just met yesterday. Their hot and sticky skin was pressed against each other. Cas played with the ends of Dean's hear as they laid in bed.

"Honestly, that was the best sex I have ever had." Dean smiled.

"Agreed. So considering what happened, we should try us out. I don't like one night stands." Cas suggested.

"I hate one night stands too. And we should give us a try. I'm just imagining how happy Sam will be that I'm finally in a relationship." Dean chuckled.

"We have to thank him for getting us together though." Cas reminded.

"Yeah." Dean sighed happily. Then he remembers that he is still a bit sticky. "Man, I need to take a shower." Dean says.

"Me too. Mind if I join you?" Cas questions.

"Considering we had sex, I shouldn't mind." Dean reminded. They both got in the shower, glad it was quite roomy. The warm water ran down their bodies, their hair matting itself against their faces. They cleaned themselves up. They washed each other's hair.

After they had bathed they got out and dried off. Cas ended up just borrowing some of Dean's clothes. When both of them were dressed, they just snuggled on Dean's couch.

"Looks like your brother is texting you." Cas says, handing Dean his phone.

"Thanks babe." He kisses Cas' cheek and checks his phone.

From Sam:

So?

To Sam:

So what?

From Sam:

What happened? You two went for a drink and?

To Sam:

None of your damn business.

"Dean, we could just send a picture of the two of us." Cas suggested, reading his texts.

"Okay." Dean took a picture with Cas. He sent the picture to Sam.

From Sam:

You do not know happy I am right now Dean.

To Sam:

How happy?

From Sam:

Enough to actually find out what the fuck Gabriel does for a living. Kidding. I know what he does for a living. But I'm happy you two got together. I'll keep it a secret because the whole, 'no office affairs' rule.

To Sam:

Crap, I forgot about that rule.

From Sam:

Doesn't matter. I'm the only one who knows, and I wouldn't rat either of you out.

To Sam:

Thanks.

From Sam:

Aren't I the greatest brother?