Destiel ~ Party Like There's No Tomorrow (Au)

A/N: So, I don't even know. Writers block again. If you have ideas for one shots, I'll be happy to hear them.

....................

Dean sat at the bar with a beer in his hand. The club was packed, the acrid smell of hookers and hormones everywhere. It was humid, the air blistering. Dean was experimenting again.

A gay bar. Dean wanted to experiment again, though he kept insisting he was straight. The taste of whiskey on his tongue. His candy apple green eyes scoped the club, looking for someone that he would take home. After seeing countless of men and woman, his eyes finally picked the perfect test subject.

Blue eyes, Dean was shocked how blue they were, he could see them across the club, and that's what drew him in. He paid for his drink and headed over to the blue eyed man. He was a bit tipsy, but mostly sober, the blue eyed man marveled Dean from across the room. He took in his entire figure, wondering if the man would come over. And when he did. The blue eyed beauty was shocked, to say the least.

"Hey good looking." Dean smirked, taking in the sky blue eyes with the heavens hidden beneath them. The blue eyes beauty took in Dean's appearance, wanting to explore every inch. The freckled skin seemed like angel kisses, and he wanted to see how far they went.

"Hey." The blue eyed man shyly smiled.

"I'm Dean. Dean Winchester." Dean introduced.

"Castiel. Castiel Novak, but I prefer Cas." The blue eyed man introduced.

"Quite an angelic name. Well, you certainly are an angel." Dean couldn't help but let his eyes greedily graze over the man's body.

"T-thanks." Cas blushed, looking away. "You look handsome." Cas got out.

"Thanks, but I would kill for looks like yours." Dean was extremely close to Cas, but he didn't seem to mind. Dean was already liking this experiment.

"I'm not that attractive." Cas choked out.

"Now, who told you that?" Dean was again smirking his butt off, wanting to get Cas to come home with him.

"N-no one. I just don't think I'm that attractive." Cas stuttered.

"Really? Cause you are fucking gorgeous. How about you come home with me and I can make you feel gorgeous?" Dean questions, Cas could detect the faint smell of whiskey on Dean's lips, wanting to desperately kiss them. And Dean just asked him to go home with him, of course he was going to accept!

"S-sure." Dean grabbed Cas' hand and led him out of the stuffy bar into the chilly night, Cas shivering slightly. While Dean may be one to fuck anyone in his sight, he still has manners. He shrugs off his jacket, putting it on Cas' shoulders. Cas smiled as they arrived at Dean's 1967 Chevy Impala. They got in, Dean driving almost recklessly to be honest, but Cas didn't care. He only cares about how he was finally going to get a taste of Dean.

When they arrived at Dean's house, a little ways away from the bar, Dean grabbed Cas' hand and pulled him inside. The door shut loudly and Cas let the jacket Dean gave, him slip off his shoulders. Dean shoved Cas against the wall, hesitant to make the connection. Finally, to Cas' relief, Dean corced his lips onto Cas', hunger, greed, lust and passion in it's wake.

Cas gasped against their lips, running his fingers through Dean's hair. They were already panting for breath. Cas felt Dean's hands at the bottom of his shirt, gripping the fabric before separating their lips and pulling off the shirt. Cas lifted his arms and allowed Dean to take his shirt off. When their lips smashed together again, a surge of electricity sliced through their veins, and they took it as encouragement as they made their way to Dean's room.

Cas took control, shoving Dean on the bed, and if that wasn't the sexiest thing Dean ever saw, he wouldn't know the definition of sexy anymore. Cas straddled Dean's waist, pulling off the many layers Dean was wearing, then his shirt. Their lips bit at each other, kissing like there was no tomorrow. Dean ran his hands down Cas' bare chest, accepting the assault of kisses in his neck.

Eventually, they had enough of just kissing and Cas removed Dean's pants and boxers with a swift move, leaving Dean naked under him. Dean was rather turned on by Cas' change in character. First he was shy and now he was tearing his clothes off. Cas started grinding against Dean, his pants still on, and it was stirring something in Dean.

After this, I don't think Dean can identify as straight. They were letting out soft moans, wanting to fuck by now.

"Ah-ugh- F-fuck!" Dean moaned out. Cas finally took his pants off, a rather impressive tent in his boxer which looked extremely tight. Cas pulled off his boxers and Dean hungrily grazed his eyes over Cas' body.

"Dean, where's your lube?" Cas questions, gasping slightly.

"Nightstand." Dean pants. Cas reached over and pulled a half used bottle of lube out of Dean's nightstand. Cas put some lube on his fingers getting Dean's legs on his shoulders. Dean has never been a bottom before, but he was fine with it now. Cas pushed a finger in to Dean's hole and Dean gasped slightly, Cas working his finger in Dean. "More." Dean begs and Cas did just that, pushing in a second finger. Cas starts scissoring Dean open. Cas hadn't been with someone this tight since he lost his virginity to Balthazar in the 11th grade. Dean began rocking back onto Cas' fingers, wanting to get as much out of this as he possibly can.

When Cas decided Dean was ready enough, he pulled his fingers out of Dean and slicked his cock up with lube. Dean shut his eyes, mentally preparing himself for Cas. Cas rubbed his cock around Dean's entrance, causing Dean to whimper slightly. It already felt pretty big. Cas pushed slowly into Dean, shoving their lips back together in attempt to numb the pain. Dean dragged his nails down Cas back, earning a pleasurable moan from Cas.

When Cas was in Dean all the way, he gave him time to adjust. Dean kissed Cas again when he adjusted, and Cas started moving slowly in Dean, picking up his pace in search of the bundle of nerves. Dean was panting like crazy, lustfully kissing Cas.

"FUCK! CAS! RIGHT THERE!" Dean screamed as Cas bucked into Dean's prostate. Cas smirked and sped his pace, thrusting faster and harder into Dean, making the man moan his name over and over again. Dean was almost done, he felt himself climbing towards his climax, but wanted to last a little bit longer.

"You going to cum for me Dean?" Cas purred into Dean's ear and Dean just couldn't take it anymore. He reached his climax, seeing white.

"CAS!" White painted their chests and Dean was gasping, Cas still needing to release. The feeling of Dean Clenching around him was enough to drive him over the edge, but the way Dean screamed his name is what made him scream the name that stayed on the tip of his tongue.

"DEAN!!!" Cas released into Dean, riding out his orgasm before pulling out of Dean and collapsing next to him.

"Honestly the best decision I've ever had." Dean panted, feeling Cas' arms wrap around him.

"I have to agree. I have never cummed that hard." Cas pressed a kiss to Dean's neck and relaxed, holding Dean close and drifting off, Dean doing the same. Now, the plan was for Dean to use this as an experiment, but he had no idea that he and Cas would end up getting married. Might not be anytime soon, but eventually.

....................

A/N: Smut!