Destiel ~ Draw Me Like One Of Your French Girls *Giggle* (High School Au)

A/N: Dear @Itsme_BrandonS , thanks for dedicating a chapter to me! 😊 And I'm glad you like my one shots! It means a lot! Also, thanks again Shamchat for the the awesome idea!

...................

The teacher droned on and on, only a few more minutes until summer break. Only a few more minutes until they can escape this hell hole they call high school. A messy raven haired boy sat in the back of the glass, dorky glasses on his nose, his blue eyes watching what he drawls as his pencil flies across the page. His slightly chapped lips pulled into a slight smile.

"Whatcha drawling?" A boy sitting next to him asked. He had light brown hair and moss green eyes that had cracks of green apple. His voice was low and sweet, a pure of a cat mixed with sweet honey. His plush pink lips smiling at the raven haired boy. The raven haired boy jumped and covered his drawling.

"N-nothing." He shyly looked at the mossy eyes boy.

"Please, can I see?" The mossy eyes boy asks. The raven haired boy sighs.

"Sure." He uncovered the drawling, revealing a picture of a man with broken wings.

"Wow, that's amazing. I'm Dean Winchester by the way." The mossy eyed boy introduced.

"T-thanks. I'm Castiel Novak." The raven haired boy introduced.

"Castiel is a bit long. Mind if I shorten it to Cas?" Dean questions.

"Not at all." Cas smiles softly.

"Good. It's nice to meet you." Cas could tell Dean was on the football team. Or was. He had an athletic built and was wearing a jersey with the number 83 on the back along with his name. He would look intimidating if he wasn't smiling so brightly.

"It's nice to meet you too." Cas said softly.

"Is it just me, or is this teacher boring?" Dean chuckled quietly.

"She is boring." Cas agreed. His cheeks a bit rosy.

"I know it may sound forward, but can I give you my number? This is the last hour of the day and the last day of school, and I would like to see more of you." Dean asked kindly.

"Yes! Erm, I mean sure." Cas smiled kindly. Dean got out a price of paper and wrote his number down, handing it to Cas. After Cas took the paper, Dean saw him fiddling with a ring.

"That's an amazing ring, where'd you get it?" Dean questions.

"My mom gave it to me, just before she died." Cas said softly.

"I wish I had something to remember my mom by. She died when I was four." Dean admitted with a sad smile.

"I'm sorry. It's basically just me an my brother Gabriel, my dad is never home." Cas admits.

"It's just me and my brother Sam because our dad is never home." Dean admitted as well.

"We have a lot in common." Cas notes, just as the bell rings. Dean smiles.

"Seems like we do." Dean bites his lip, still smiling. The pair leave the classroom along with the rest of the class. "Make sure to call me later." Dean headed to his car, Cas heading to his. The cars happened to be right next to each other.

"Seems like we parked next to each other this morning." Cas chuckled. The two got into their cars and went to pick their brothers up, who go to the same middle school.

"Great, now it looks like I'm stalking him." Dean groans. Cas looked out his rear view mirror and smile.

"Weird, but he's cute, so I'll let it slide." Cas laughed to himself as they both pulled up at the middle school. Gabriel and Sam and running out towards Dean's car, the 1967 Chevy Impala.

"Who's your friend Sammy?" Dean smiled.

"My name's Gabriel!" The boy exclaimed and Cas walked closer.

"Huh, weird day." Cas shrugged.

"Can Gabriel come over? Please?" Sam begged.

"Sure he can." Both Cas and Dean said together.

"Yay!" The two boys scrambled inside the impala.

"I'll pick Gabe up later." Cas smiled.

"Well, do you want to come over as well?" Dean asked shyly.

"Sure. Should I follow your car?" Cas asks.

"Yeah." The two got in their cars and drove to Dean's place. When they arrived, Dean got out of his car and unlocked the front door, the two kids running past him. Cas was soon at the door as well as they entered. "Want something to drink?" Dean questions.

"A water please." Cas said politely. Dean went to the kitchen and saw the two young boys playing video games on the television in the living room, and they were holding hands. It was adorable. Dean brought the drinks back and handed a water to Cas, who thanked Dean before taking a huge gulp.

"You want to watch a movie?" Dean questions.

"What do you have to watch?" Cas questions.

"Cheesy movies like the titanic and the notebook." Dean chuckled.

"Than sure." Cas smiled.

"Only problem is that the only other TV in the house is in my room." Dean informed.

"Okay." Cas seemed okay. The two went upstairs to Dean's room. They started browsing through his movie collection. Dean held up titanic.

"Draw me like one of your French girls." Dean stuck a pose, then burst into giggles. Cas started laughing as well.

"Let's watch it, I don't care how cheesy it is." Cas grinned. Dean nodded, putting the movie in. The two sat on the bed, sitting extremely close to each other.

"I should get the lights." Dean went to turn off the lights, sitting next to Cas again, grabbing his hand. Cas didn't seem to mind as the movie started. "What's your favorite part of the movie?"

"The part where they're on the front of the boat, and when Jack drawls rose." Cas admits.

"Same here." Dean chuckles. During the movie, they kept glancing at each other. Dean eventually sighs. "We're not even watching the movie are we?"

"It doesn't seem like it." Cas answered, turning pinkish.

"We've just been staring at each other." Dean huffs.

"What do you want to do then?" Cas questions. Dean leaned forward and pecked Cas' lips. Dean was redder than a baboons but, but Cas pushed Dean into the bed and straddled him.

"Woah, that took a hot turn." Dean smiled.

"I guess it did." Cas smashed his lips onto Dean's, Dean wrapping his arms around Cas' neck. Dean, an expert at kissing, bit Cas' lower lip, causing a slight moan to escape his lips. Dean smirked and hungrily kissed Cas. Both of them momentarily forgetting the two thirteen, well, fourteen year olds downstairs. Dean placed his hands on Cas' hips, gripping then tightly.

Cas pulled away, pulling his shirt off. He then helped Dean get his shirt off, their warm bodies pressing against each other. But, all to quickly, Dean pushed Cas away, just as he was about to remove Dean's jeans.

"Too fast?" Cas questions with a sigh.

"No. Sam and Gabriel are downstairs. We can't do this while they're here." Dean reasoned.

"Right." Cas smiled softly.

"It may be a bit soon to say this, but I think I'm falling in love with you."

...................

A/N: There you go my lovelies!