Destiel ~ Colorless (Au)

A/N: I must thank my friend for the next few Au's.

...............

The whole world was black and white, with grey there too. Those were the only colors. Well, that was until someone met their soulmate. As soon as they touched, color would explode in their eyes, bringing them to the most beautiful wonders if the world. But, such beauty came with a price. If your soulmate died, you were yanked back into pure and utter despair, or, as people called it, colorless.

The term was used for those who lost their soul mates. The colorless. Dean Winchester, thought the name was quite stupid. He thought color was a myth. His world had always been colorless. No soulmate would change that. But yet, Dean was still able to see the beauty in his colorless world.

From the barren deserts to simple movies, he saw beauty. He wondered if the myth was true, and if it was, what were colors like? He read about them in books, but that was about it. Anyways, Dean was minding his own business, drinking a beer when a man in a trench coat stumbled and fell, right on top of him.

"Sorry." The man mumbled, but something wonderful happened. Color. It rushed into their lids, their brains in a nano second, and that second, everything was forced into focus. It stung, it burned, hurt like hell. And the two men stared at each other.

'Blue'

That was the thought in Dean's mind.

'Green.'

That was the thought of the other man. For a minute, they didn't speak, it was just, too fast, I guess you could say.

"So, it looks like you're my soulmate." Dean comments.

"Appears so." The man said.

"Dean Winchester." Dean held out his hand.

"Castiel Novak." Castiel introduced.

"Castiel is to formal. Mind if I call you Cas?" Dean questions.

"I don't mind at all." Cas smiled. If you could just see the way the stood out. A bunch of color in a crowd of black, grey and white.

Cas looked upon Dean, thinking, 'Am I lucky!? I never seen anyone quite like him.' Dean had a stubble on his chin and messy spiked hair that was a bit smoothed down, as if still deciding what it wants. The lashes were tin and long, yet, he was still very manly. His lips were so rich and pink, naturally. How Cas loved color, used to describe every inch of this man.

The eyes were his favorite part. Like metals stones hidden in candy apples, all fallen on moss. The colors merged so perfectly, they could have a color of their own. The rim of Amber and gold that circled the eyes, and the pupil that swallowed all of the color.

To Dean, well, he thought he got a fucking God as his soulmate. His eyes glanced at Cas' slightly chapped lips, pale and full. His dark brown hair thrown messily about, almost like sex hair, it was out of control. His deep making his look that much sexier. The stubble that spotted his jaw making him look extremely hot. The blue tie that matched his eyes. Well, not matched, for Cas' eyes were a lot more beautiful. Imagine a perfect blue sky, speckled with diamonds and meeting the see. That's how beautiful they were,with almost a golden ring around them.

"Well, I'm just going to come out and say it, you are attractive." Dean said aloud. Cas blushed.

"So are you." He smiled. Dean pulled out his phone.

"Here, put your number in my phone and we can talk sometime." Dean smiled.

"Then put your number in my phone." Cas shoved his phone into Dean's hands. They exchanged numbers and got their phones back.