Destiel and Sabriel ~ Double Date

A/N: again, thank you keekeebeary for the idea. I ship Sabriel, but this is the first time I actually have a one shot for them. Yay! Also, I'm sorry if the story sound a bit like a foursome. That was a complete accident.

..................

"Ah yes, get the little sister to help you idiots out." Savannah rolled her eyes as she helped the boys pick out the perfect outfits.

"Angels are hard to please." Sam frowned.

"Gabriel, you mean. Cas is perfectly fine with Dean. Here, this will bring out your eyes." Savannah smiled.

"Thanks." Dean nods.

"I don't know how you guys afford some of this stuff. And I don't want to know. Since you both promised you stopped using credit card scams." Savannah gave Sam a different suit. Dean's was a dark gray, making his green eyes just pop. She helps him with his green tie. Sam wore a white suit, a red tie and a pink undershirt.

"Thanks for helping us out sis." Sam sighed.

"No problem, what are sisters for? Now, they should both be here soon. If you're not back by midnight, I'm charging to the restaurant with a knife and a gun. Have fun!" She smiled and walked off to who knows where in the bunker.

"Do you ever feel like our sister is a bit psychotic?" Sam questions.

"Every day Sammy. Anyways, she is the best with outfits. If it was my choice, I'd wear a leather jacket and ripped jeans to a fancy restaurant." Dean chuckles.

"We're here!" Gabriel exclaimed as he and Cas appeared out of the blue. Savannah walked back in.

"Here are the rules you two. I want them both back by midnight, or so help me, I'll slit both of your throats. Also, have fun. Cas, your tie is backwards." Savannah fixed it and walked away.

"She worry you sometimes?" Cas questions.

"Everyday." Dean shrugs. Cas was wearing a dark black suit that hugged his body slightly, and a blue tie, he ditched the trench coat, and to be honest, Dean missed it. Gabriel wore a light grey suit with a gray tie.

"Shall we go?" Gabriel questions.

"Why did I agree to a double date in the first place?" Dean questions.

"I think Savannah roped us into it." Sam comments. They all walked to the impala, Cas and Dean in the front, Gabriel and Sam in the back. They drove 10 minutes to a fancy restaurant that Savannah found.

"Woah." Gabriel gaped.

"You know, when I get married, I'm having Savannah plan it, because damn." Dean smiled through his shock. The four men got out and stuck close to their partner.

"You said Savannah pre paid for the meal?" Cas questions.

"She said to use her last name. Milligan. The owner is a friend of hers." As they walked in, they noticed the place was empty.

"You must be the Milligan party. Follow me." The hostess smiled, leading them to a table where red wine was sitting on the table.

"Thank you." Sam said politely as they took their seats.

"It's quite lucky you know Savannah, she's the owners best friend." The hostess walked away as the men grabbed their drinks.

"To Savannah?" Gabriel questions.

"To Savannah!" They cheered, clinking their glasses together.

"Here are your menus." A female waitress hands them the menus and walks away. They all looked at their options.

"Would it be wrong if I jumped straight to desserts?" Gabriel questions.

"I don't understand how your not fat with all those calories you consume. You eat junk." Sam rolled his eyes.

"Angel and archangel metabolisms work differently than humans. We could eat forever if we wanted." Cas shrugged.

"They have lobster and crab." Dean looked at the menu.

"Have you decided what you wanted to eat yet?" The waitress questions.

"Just a few more minutes." Sam smiled politely.

"Well, if you're interested, Savannah had orders for you already if you like. Would you like to see what she planned?" The waitress questions.

"As much as that girl scares me, we'll take that risk." Dean smiled.

"Your food will be out shortly then." She walked away.

"Anyone else afraid of what Savannah ordered?" Gabriel questions.

"The girl can read minds, raised from hell by herself. Brought you back from the dead, raised lucifer and brought him back, yeah, we're scared!" Cas shivered, the others following. After ten minutes of waiting, their food arrived.

For Gabriel, there was a large chocolate cake piled with whipped cream and cherries, chocolate sprinkles covering it all. Accompanied by a chocolate shake.

For Sam, a healthy salad, a healthy fruit salad and more wine, a bit aged, but tasting even sweeter. For Cas, there was caviar, something he said he wanted to try. Dean had lobster.

"Have a great meal." The waitress smiled and left.

"Yup, it's official, Savannah is my favorite family member." Sam said.

"Hey!" Dean exclaimed.

"You tried to kill me, twice." Sam rolled his eyes.

"Let's just enjoy our meal. And I have to agree, your sister is my new favorite person." Gabriel started digging into his cake. They all tried to eat as politely as they could. When the last of their meal was finished, the table was quickly cleaned.

"Your meal was already paid. Have a nice night. You have 12 minutes to get back before Savannah comes barging in here like a lunatic." The hostess laughed. They all left and got into the impala, driving back quickly.

When they arrived, Savannah was reading a book.

"Have fun?" She questions.

"Yeah. Thanks for setting it up." Dean nods.

"No problem. Are you two staying for the night?" Savannah asks Gabriel and Cas.

"Yeah, I guess." They both shrugged. Okay then. I have one rule though." Savannah says with a stern look.

"What's that?" They all question.

"If I can still hear whatever you do with your boyfriend while wearing my headphones, I will kill you. So the rule is, if any of you try to have sex, because I know you all so well, please keep it down." Savannah put on her headphones and sauntered off to her room.

"Well, that was awkward." Cas muttered.

"The fact that a 21 year old girl half our size scares us is awkward." Sam snorts.

"Goodnight." Dean grabs Cas arm and drags him to his room.

"Goodnight." Gabriel and Sam held hands, walking towards Sam's room.

......................

A/N: so, this was supposed to make sense, I don't even know. 😅