Still In Hell You Guys

A/N: @keekeebeary this is for you. Thanks for reading my one shots. I do see your comments, I just can't reply. Oh, and the reason gingers are soulless in my stories is because bits an old joke that I've heard and held onto.

...................

"Fuck." Savannah said out of nowhere one day.

"What?" Dean questions.

"We left Adam in hell! He must hate us!" Savannah screamed.

"Crap." Sam says.

"What are we going to do?" Savannah questions.

"Maybe I could get him?" Cas suggests.

"You forgot Sam's soul last time." Dean reminded.

"That was on purpose." Savannah muttered into her cup. "I'd rather have soulless Adam than no Adam. Cas, can you please get him? I haven't seen him since we were both killed." Savannah begged.

"Of course." Cas ruffled Savannah's hair.

"Hey, not the hair!" Savannah groaned.

"You know, maybe you should start wearing it in a ponytail, or cut it. Because I can only deal with one long haired hunter. And I've given up on Sam." Dean comments.

"I am not cutting my hair. Either of you attempt it, Sam will wake up with a shaved car, and you shall wake up with a crashed car." Savannah threatens.

"You wouldn't." Sam snorts.

"I've done worse." Savannah shrugged.

"Not since we met you." Dean replied.

"So, neither of you are wondering wh- never mind." Savannah shrugged.

"I'll get Adam and bring him here. It might take a few days." Cas says.

"We'll be here." Savannah sighs. Dean gives Cas one quick kiss before Cas vanishes.

"Adam is going to be pissed when he gets back." Sam comments.

"Yeah, no shit Sherlock. I was pissed when I found out you left him in hell. No, I was pissed when I found out you two were my brothers." Savannah snorts.

"But you love us now." Dean points out.

"Well, yeah. No one could possibly stay mad at squirrel and moose." Savannah smirks.

"Why does everyone call us that!?!?" Sam exclaimed, his voice bouncing off the walls.

"No idea. But it's funny when you to get mad." Savannah stuck out her tongue. You know, most people would be weirded out being the only girl among 3 guys, soon to be 4, but Savannah was never really bothered.

"F you." Dean snaps.

"You love me, I'm perfect. I'm going to play guitar. So, don't come into my room, or I will claw out your eyes." Savannah smiles sweetly heading to her room.

A few days later......

Savannah was restless. You would almost think she was on her monthly cycle with the way she was acting. She had mood swings and she kept craving chocolate. It was really funny when she actually was on her cycle though. Anyways, the three heard a flutter of wings and turned to see Cas holding Adam who hadn't aged in the pit. Well, maybe a few years, but otherwise not much.

"Adam?" Savannah questions.

"Savannah?" Adam smiled and went to hug his sister. They hugged for a long time.

"Thanks Cas." Savannah smiled at her best friend.

"Adam, we are so sorry we forgot." Dean said, actually sounded genuinely worried.

"Considering Savannah is here, she would hate if I strangled you to death." Adam said flatly.

"Yeah, don't kill them. They're still our brothers Adam. Hey! That's mean!" Savannah pouted. Adam cast Savannah a weird look.

"Did you just, read my mind?" Adam questions.

"Oh yeah. I can read minds now!" Savannah shrugged.

"She uses it to her advantage." Sam replied.

"I would guess. I'm starving." Adam comments.

"Well, it's been a few years since you were thrown in the pit." Savannah comments.

"Hey, let's go to Taco Bell!" Adam suggests.

"Took the words right out of my mouth." Savannah smiled.

"You guys are invited. Savannah is right, we are family. And family doesn't end in blood." Adam smiled.

"Well, you might want to shower first. You are covered in dirt." Savannah says.

"Yeah. I need to go shopping later. You guys have anything I could wear?"Adam questions.

"Yeah, I think I have some of your old clothes. I may or may have not raised the old house after I can back." Savannah shrugged. The twins disappear from the room.

"Does he have his soul?" Dean questions as soon as they leave the room.

"Yes, I made sure he did." Cas assured.

"Good. I think we might find more out about the both of them now that they're both back." Sam adds. Savannah soon returned with a photo album and they could hear water running.

"Where'd you get the photo album?" Cas questions.

"It was in one of the old boxes from my house. I think there's a few pictures of dad in here." Savannah says. Opening the album. One of the first pictures was of her and Adam when they were five, covered head to toe in mud, giant grind on their faces.

"What's that picture of?" Sam questions.

"We fell in a mud puddle and made mud pies." Savannah snickered. She flipped a few pages ahead to their teenage years. They were at a baseball game, John Winchester with them. Savannah had caught a ball and Adam looked like he was about to fall out of his seat.

"You look happy in this picture." Dean smiled.

"It was one of the best birthdays ever. Right before Adam went off to college. I would die a week before him, our mom following, then Adam. Anyways, dad always seemed proud when I showed sign of being a hunter. I don't know, he just saw signs of me never having a normal life. He gave me this for my 16th birthday." Savannah flipped to the next page of her holding a pistol. Adam looked a bit jealous.

"What about Adam?" Cas questions.

"Dad thought he could have a good life. A normal life. While I was taking karate and learning about supernatural, Adam got books and trips to baseball games. He loved us both the same." Savannah smiled. They all heard the water turn off and a few minutes later, Adam came out dressed in a plaid collared shirt with a white shirt underneath. He wore dark jeans with a hole in the knee, not very noticeable though.

"What is with you Winchesters and your obsession with plaid? And I swear you have all died and came back more than once!" Cas exclaimed.

"Yeah, we're a bit weird. Now, come on." They all squeezed into the impala, but they managed. When they arrived at Taco Bell, they all shuffled inside, getting some weird looks.

"Did you guys roll in from the south?" The cashier questions.

"Nope! We Winchesters just happen to love plaid!" Savannah smiled.

"Anyways, what would you like?"

................

A/N: one happy family! And ex blood junkie, a demon, and angel, a mind reader, and the one who was trapped in hell!