Destiel ~ Drunk And In Love

A/N: Human!Cas

Also, thank Shamchat once again for this idea.

...........................

While Dean and Sam were away, Cas explored the bunker. Eventually stumbling upon Dean's liquor stash. Out of genuine curiosity, Cas opened a bottle of beer and took a large swig, the drink heavenly on his tongue. Soon enough, one drink became two, and two, four. In less than an hour, there was 6 empty bottles of beer and a drunk Cas who was dozing off.

"Cas? You still alive?" Dean questions, arriving back at the bunker without Sam. As soon as he sees Cas, his overprotective side came out.

"Hey Dean." Cas slurred, his lips pulled into a rather large smile, his hair messy along with his shirt.

"How many beers did you have?" Dean rushed.

"Six, or was it seven?" Cas laughed, rubbing his eyes. He was like a sleepy kitten, damn adorable.

"Okay, time to get some rest." Dean sighs.

"Where's Sam?" Cas questions.

"He decided to stay in a motel tonight. Might be able to get more work done." Dean shrugged.

"Why didn't you stay?" Cas questions with pursed lips.

"Someone needed to watch after you. You are human now, so you might not understand exactly how that works." Dean chuckled.

"I'm a grown man, I don't need a babysitter." Cas complains.

"Apparently you do." Dean rolled his eyes, watching as Cas tried to climb to his feet, he rushed forwards, catching Cas as he stumbled, falling into him. Cas didn't recoil, but rather leaned back into Dean's warmth.

"There's pizza in the fridge if you want." Cas was slumping a little, so extremely tired.

"Not now. Cas you walk to your room?" Dean questions, knowing already that he probably can't.

"No." Cas mumbled.

"I guess I have to carry you then." Dean sighed, picking Cas up and carrying him bridal style towards his room. Cas nuzzled into Dean, resting his head in the crook of his neck. Dean blushed a little as he got to Cas room. "You are gonna have a bitch of a hangover in the morning." Dean muttered.

"I'll only sleep if you stay here with me." Cas yawns.

"Fine." Dean sighed, not bothering with any sort of argument. He kicked off his shoes and socks and set Cas on the bed, laying next to him. He pulled the covers over them, and pulled Cas closer to him. Sure, he felt hit in his layers of clothing, but he didn't mind.

"Too hot." Cas groans.

"I have sweatpants you can borrow." Dean shrugs.

"No, you're to warm, I can't sleep." Cas complains, yanking his shirt off to be a bit cooler.

"Since when did what I wear affect if you slept or not?" Dean questions, looking away from the fallen angel.

"Because we're pressed so close together, it's too warm." Cas pouts and Dean sighs. He removed his jacket, the flannel shirt, and then his actual shirt. He laid back down in the bed and pulled Cas close once again.

"Happy?" Dean couldn't help but smile as he asked Cas.

"Yes, very." Cas nuzzled into Dean, enjoying being next to him.

"Good." Dean sighed and closed his eyes to get some rest.

"love you." Cas said out of the blue. Dean's heart fluttered a bit, even though he knew Cas didn't mean it. Cas was drunk.