Why The Fuck Do Witches Hate Us? Part 3

A/N: human impala and everyone is the opposite gender. What's next? Chuck de ends from the sky and tells Dean that he's his greatest creation?

................

"Well, shit, you were right Sean, my impala is a guy." Deanna said in a shocked state. The man who had claimed to be the impala stood there.

He had dark raven hair that was messily thrown about, blue eyes with a tinge a gold that could make a girls panties drop, a string jawline painted with a gorgeous stubble. His lips a pale pink and pulled into a smirk. He wore a black leather jacket and skinny jeans paired with Black boots. His skin bore a tan and wow, was he built. A pale scar on his arm that he his, with the initials

'S.W. D.W.'

"Okay, I don't care if that's a car, but holy fuck Deanna, your car is hot." Sean says.

"Well, you must be Savannah. I have to say, I think I like you a little better as a guy." The impala smirks.

"I'm going by Sean until this spell wears off." Sean blushes.

"Is my car flirting with my brother? Gross." Deanna groaned.

"Please, if you were still a guy and baby was a girl, you would fuck her." Sam snorts.

"She's got you there Dean." Cas agrees. Baby walks over, his eyes glancing at them as he stands by Sean, taking a liking to him, kinda making Sean a bit uncomfortable.

"Okay, I shouldn't have to say this, but Sean, don't fuck my car." Deanna sighs.

"Why would I fuck a car?" Sean questions.

"Aw, in offended. And technically, I'm human at the moment." Baby smiles.

"Yeah, no. You are still a car." Sam states.

"How long is all this going to last, because, to be honest, I'm developing an ever growing headache." Cas groans.

"At least you don't have a car hitting on you!" Sean exclaimed, baby leaning closer, Sean leaning farther away.

"You would think baby would hit on the females in the room. No, it hits on Sean." Deanna chuckles.

"Not funny." Sean hissed.

"I'm going to do some research to see how to reverse all this." Sam gets up and heads to the study.

"What? No, the car will get me!" Sean screams.

"Whimp." Baby jokes.

"I just realized something Cas, I'm a girl and your a boy. And I don't know what it's like for girls when they have sex." Dean smirks, grabbing Cas by the shirt and dragging him back to her room.

"What the fuck you guys?" Sean mutters.

"It's a weird day for all of us." Baby says, slinging an arm around Sean.

"Can you stop?" Sean groans.

"What's the magic word?" Baby teases.

"Stop it or I will kill you. Very slowly." Sean threatens.

"You make me weep. How long do you think it will be until I'm human again? I might never get laid." Baby smirks.

"I'm a virgin." Sean pouts.

"Why can't we both be virgins in bed?" Baby asks.

"Because you are a fucking car!" Sean storms off to his room, slamming the door, and locking it.

"Aw, don't be that way." Baby pouts.

"Leave me alone!" Sean shouts.

Meanwhile in Deanna's room...

"You are suggesting we have sex while you are female?" Cas questions.

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm suggesting. Deanna nods.

"Are you sure?" Cas asks.

"Just fuck me already you hot dumb angel!" Deanna shouts. Cas pressed their mouths together and Deanna tries to make it be as hungry and lustful as she can, failing because Cas was keeping in gentle and sweet. He really does annoy her sometimes.

"A much as j know you want to go fast, like usual, you have to remember you're in a female body, and you have no idea how fragile the body could be. Let me take control." Cas says.

"Fine." Deanna sighs, giving all control to Cas, who kissed softly and gentle. He cupped her jaw and kissed a bit harder, but not much.

"Why can't I have someone who wants to fuck me?" Sam questions from the study. She knew what Cas and Deanna we're currently doing, thin wall. She could hear Sean about to give in to the fucking Impala! God was that car perverted. Well, technically, the age of the human was maybe a few years older than Sean, but the car itself was about 50 years old. 48 years old to be exact.

"You know what? I give up!" Sean shouts.

"I really should just think about gettin my own place." Sam sighs.

Later, after Sean, Deanna, Cas and Baby woke up........

Sam was a guy again. Sean should be Savannah, and Deanna should be Dean. The car was still human because, most likely it was in Savannah's bed. Well, he was wrong when he found the car reading a book on the couch.

"She really is fond of that virginity of hers. Yeah, she's a she again. Still hot." Baby smirked. Sam smacked baby on the back of the head.

"That's my sister. Back to the garage so I can change you back." Sam forced Baby into the garage, changing him back into a car. "I'm never going to be able to sit in this car again." Sam shivers.

Dean awoke in his room, a boy again.

"Yes! I'm a guy again!" He shouted, startling Cas.

"It appears you are." Cas yawns.

"Savannah should be female again, so I'm guessing I should returned the bored bras. That will never, not sound weird." Dean sighed.

Savannah was in her room, wearing flannel, as usual, glad to be a girl again. Though, she quite liked being a guy.

"Savannah, were throwing the borrowed clothes in the wash." Sam said as he knocked on the door. Savannah ran out the door.

"Thank you moose for turning us back to normal!" She exclaimed giddily.

"Jesus, my family is nuts." Sam muttered.

"I'm just glad to be a guy again." Dean sighed.

"Agreed. Being a girl is hard work." Sam nods.

"I much rather be a boy." Savannah admits.

"But we love having a little sister." Dean smiles.

"Yeah yeah. Can we get some pizza or something? I'm starving!" Savannah exclaimed.

"Yup, same appetite."

............

A/N: and now it's done!