Destiel ~ Our Love Is Forbidden Part 2 (Au)

A/N: I'm getting a bit of writers block, and it's a damn pain in the ass.

...............

It was Christmas Day, and the two families were together. After the incident, the fathers let them do what they wanted. And that meant they spent a lot of time hanging out. Sam and Anna became good friends and Sam and Gabriel became good friends. Dean and Cas seemed to grow closer, everyone could tell.

"It is a chilly." Dean shivered, everyone sitting around the fire as they had opened presents awhile ago.

"Here." Cas pulled a blanket around both of them, causing them to be sitting extremely close to one another.

"You two would make an adorable couple." Anna comments, causing both boys to turn Crimson.

"We are only friends!" Dean rushed.

"I will believe that when pigs fly." Sam laughed.

"I think I am going to go for a walk." Cas blushed even darker, getting up, shoving his hands in the pockets of his pajamas.

"You see what you did? Cas!" Dean ran after Cas.

"Those two will be the most amazing couple when they come to terms with the possibility." Lucifer smiled after them.

"I agree with you brother." Michel nods and the others just stay by the fire.

"Cas!" Dean called out for his friend. He saw Cas trying to go back to his room to hide. Dean ran up to him and turned his around.

"They never seem to stop teasing us." Cas but his lips.

"You did not have to run off." Dean frowned a bit.

"You do not like me in the way they were suggesting, but I like you in that way, I was embarrassed and ran." Cas sighed.

"Cas," Dean rested his fingers under Cas' chin, pulling his face close, "of course I like you in that way as well." Dean softly placed his lips on Cas'. They were sweet and slightly chapped, the taste of mint lingered on his lips, and Dean did not see to mind. Cas reached out to cup dean's jaw as Dean dropped his hand from Cas' face, resting his hands on Cas' waist, not dating to go lower.

The kiss was slow, sweet, and memorable as little tingles spread throughout their bodies and created sparks in every touch. When their lips separated, they looked at each other. Their pupils swallowed all the beautiful green, all the beautiful blue. Cas opened the door to his room, covering his mouth in shock and walking inside. Dean just awkwardly stood there.

"Was it a bad kiss? I have no experience kissing." Dean said nervously.

"No, it was perfect. I am just shocked you kissed me." Cas admitted. He pulled Dean inside his room and closed the door. Dean felt more awkward being in Cas' room. Cas went to a large bookshelf and pulled a book, revealing another room.

"That is surprising." Dea. Said with his mouth agape.

"Would you like to see it?" Cas asked awkwardly.

"I would love to." They both walked towards the room, discovering it was only slightly smaller than the previous room, this room containing a bed. A king sized one with blue sheets, Dean kept his eyes off of it and observed the other parts of the room.

"Only I know how to get here. You have to pull the book Uncle Tom's Cabin." Cas admits.

"That is convenient." Dean nods.

"Yes, it is. Dean, could we kiss again?" Cas nervous asks, looking at the ground.

"Of course." Dean moved closer to Cas. He leant forward and gently placed his lips on Cas'. Cas slowly ran his hands up Dean's body, wrapping his arms around Dean's neck, pulling him even closer and kissing him harder. Dean did not seem to object the gesture, but in fact seemed to encourage it. Cas licked Dean's lip and Dean parted his lips, their tongues soon in the others mouth. Thus causing the kiss to become more heated than necessary. Cas slid his hands to Dean's tie, undoing it and throwing it somewhere. His hands wandered to the buttons on his shirt and he fumbled with the buttons.

As soon as the last button was undone, Dean shrugged off the shirt, revealing his shirtless figure, never before seen. Their lips parted, their eyes searching, wondering if this was okay. When they saw no objection, their lips met again in a more passionate force, Cas got rid of his own shirt, glad the secret door closes by itself. The pair soon found themselves on the bed, fingers tangled in each other's hair, kissing roughly and filthily.

In a matter of minutes, they had to cover their mouths to prevent from screaming.

The next day.....

No one even questioned why the pair went missing the entire rest of the night. No one questioned why they were holding hands, they just silently awed at the new couple.

"Can you quit staring at us?" Dean asks politely as possible.

"You two are adorable." Sam smiled, Anna nodding in agreement.

"We knew you two would get together eventually." Lucifer nodded.

"You can not deny it. You are holding hands." Michel snorts, a sly smile planted on his thin lips. Seems as if a slip of the mind, no one particularly described the family.

Anna, being the youngest had red hair and brown eyes, fair skinned. Gabriel had longish light brown hair, close to blonde, and kind brown eyes. Michel had silver eyes that kind of bore into your soul as they switched to blue. Like a silvery blue. His hair was blond and ruffled, cut short and his lips almost always pulled into a thin line. Lucifer had light blonde hair and dark eyes.

With that out of the way, Cas sighed and wrapped his arms around Dean's waist. Dean leant back into Cas, liking the gesture. The siblings just smiled at the couple.

"I am a bit curious how it came to be, considering you were just friends last night." Gabriel comment, a sucker in his mouth. He sure had a sweet tooth.

"We kissed. That is all." Castiel shyly admitted.

"We will not bother asking any further. We hope you two will be happy." Anna smiled sweetly, playing with the ends of Sam's hair, braiding it.

"Can you please stop that?" Sam sighed.

"Your hair is so long and soft." Anna said, continuing braiding his hair.

As time went by and their lives moved on, Dean and Cas got married when they both turned 21. Sam and Gabriel fell for each other, despite the massive age difference, when Sam himself was 21, the two were wed, the small age difference not seeming a bother, Sam now taller than Gabriel, despite being younger.

Anna married a man she met in the town who bore the name of Kevin. They seemed happy together, but the same age, which didn't happen quite often. Michel married a beautiful woman he met on the outskirts of town with the name of Megan, Meg for short.

Lucifer remained unwed until he found a girl that caught his eye, loyal and sweet. Ruby. They were we'd 3 years after meeting. While John never got any full blood child, Gabriel and Dean adopted a little girl and made her Mary in honer of Sam's late mother. Cas and Dean adopted a son and named him Adam, the name seemed to fit perfectly for some strange reason.

The others had many children that seemed so free and lively. And as this family pulled themselves into the light, the nation was plunged out of darkness. The Civil war had ended five years previously and everyone seemed happy, well, for now, but we'll get to that when we get there.

...................

A/N: I think I'll do a couple crossover chapters....