The Best Way To Get Rid Of The Mark

A/N: Okay, to those who love Savannah's character, above is a younger version of what she looks like, so, me. Yeah, that's me. I originally planned for me to be in only one of the one shots but my own character took on a life of its own. I'm glad you love her character, and I'm glad you guys enjoy my one shots. It means a lot.

......................

Savannah drummed her fingers against the wood table. She wanted to get rid of the mark, before Dean could kill Cas, or Sam. She didn't really mind if Dean killed Crowley, one less demon to deal with. Plans circulated in her brain, and she found the problem with every one. Was their no way to save her brother?

A single plan came to her mind, and she was starting to think it was the best idea. She hated the thought.

"Savannah?" Dean questions. Savannah snapped out of her dazed state.

"Huh?" Savannah asks, looking at Sam, Dean and Cas.

"You've been thinking about something. Right after I mentioned the mark, you zoned out. Do you know how to rid the mark?" Dean asks her, and Savannah lied, shaking her head.

"I think I need to get some rest, in not feeling to well." Savannah lied yet again, the words coming easily to her, rushing past her lips. Dean pressed a hand to her forehead.

"Yeah, get some rest, you feel warm." Dean nods as Savannah walks to her room, the three men going back to their discussion. Savannah closed her door behind her, looking in her drawers for something that she could use for her stupid plan. She opened a drawer containing a rose from heaven and hell, woven together to make a crown almost.

Savannah placed the crown on her head, laid on her bed, and closed her eyes, what she was about to do was stupid. Light still bore behind her kids, but it was fading. Slowly, slowly slowly, did Savannah slip into darkness. Slowly did Savannah edge closer to her own destruction.

Something stung at her nose, it was acrid, putrid, smelling like rotten flesh with a mix of blood. The smell was overwhelming and a bit metallic. Savannah opened her eyes and found herself laying on cold, hard ground. She pushed herself up, her arms feeling like jello as she pushed herself to her feet. The room around her looked almost like a dungeon. Bloodstained chains and rusted metal, heavy bars locking her inside.

"What do we have here? A Winchester?" A sickly sly voice gritted, sending shivers down her spine. Savannah turned to see two people, Michel and Lucifer. In the last forms they possessed before they were threw in the pit. Almost like shape shifters.

"I came to make a deal, and break one of you out." Savannah replied coolly, her voice lying in how she felt. She wanted to run in fear.

"What kind of deal?" Lucifer asks.

"Dean, the mark of Cain burns into his skin. If you get rid of the mark, I break you out and you use me as your vessel." Savannah sighs. The idea was terrible, but the best one she has.

"I'd be willing to make that deal." Lucifer smirked, he looked like Sam and that threw Savannah off.

"But, I have conditions. If you try to start the apocalypse again, I reject you as my vessel, you try to betray me, I reject you. And, if I have to take you out, I'll take control and kill us both. And one last thing, you can't officially take over until I say the words I'm sorry, to my brothers." Savannah laid down her conditions.

"Not unreasonable, let's go." Savannah closed her eyes, knowing Lucifer was about to reveal his true form. With a blast of burning light, Savannah felt something crawl up her veins and plant roots in her mind. She shivered as she felt another presences my her body.

"You're going to regret helping him." Michel argued.

"No, I'm not." Savannah closed her eyes, the wind knocked out of her as she wakes up in her room. She takes off the crown and hides it. Shakily, she gets to her feet and looks in the mirror.

'Well, this body is attractive, I'll give you that.' Lucifer snickered inside her head. She ignored him and saw she was a bit tanner and her eyes were more reddish than before. Savannah knew she would have been gone for at least an hour her time, the traveling alone takes awhile. She walked out of her room and saw her brothers eating and Cas looking exhausted.

"Well hello sleeping beauty, it's been 5 hours." Sam laughed.

"Yeah, I know. I may have figured out a way to cure the mark, but none of you are going to like it." Savannah but her lip.

"Please tell me you didn't sell your soul." Dean begged.

"No, something much worse. And it won't be me your talking to anymore. I'm sorry." Savannah said, alms it like a goodbye, her eyes glowing red and a smirk covering her face.

"Feels good to be out of that cage." Her voice cruelly laughed, no longer hers.

"Who are you?" Cas questions.

"Brother, you don't remember me? And you don't remember me either Sam? I have to say, I'm insulted. I'm back!" Lucifer laughed again.

"Lucifer?" They all gasped.

"Yup, it's me. And this is my body now. Your sister knew that only I could get rid of the mark, she came to the cage, said yes, as long as I followed her guidelines, she was my vessel." Lucifer smiled, a smile that held vile and cruelty, but the gentleness Savannah had.

"She truly is a Winchester." Dean sighed, casting a look at Sam and Cas.

"Now Dean, hand me your arm so I can get rid of the mark." Lucifer ordered. Dean wanted to refuse, but didn't want his sisters sacrifice to be in vain. He held out his arm, the mark protruding from his skin, red and disgusting. He hated it. Lucifer took Dean's arm and placed a hand in the mark. Dean's skin burned, hurt like hell.

When Lucifer removed her hand, the mark was gone, vanished from the skin. Dean made sure it was gone.

"Thanks." Dean muttered.

"It's a part of my deal. I'm stuck with you lot due to her stubbornness. So, in public, call me Savannah, here, I'm Lucifer." Lucifer walked to the fridge and grabbed a soda, heading to Savannah's room.

"So, we apparently share a sibling now." Cas said quietly to Sam and Dean.

"Savannah, you idiot." Sam sighs.

"She's a Winchester, beyond a doubt."

...................

A/N: Savannah is now Satan, great. Just great. (Note my sarcasm)