Destiel ~ Unprofessional (Au)

A/N: I should take a nap, but I love writing. Would you believe I'm having a bit of writers block?

.................

Dean sighed, glancing up from the papers. 3 hours. That's all he had to last until the weekend. Dean was one of the higher ups in the business. He had piled upon piles of reports to fill out.

This job was annoying and full, but at least he worked with his brother. Sam was the secretary for someone named Castiel. Sam deserved to be a lawyer, not the assistant to some guy. He glanced back at his papers and decided to take a small break. Before he could even get up however, his brother knocked on the door.

"Castiel Novak would like to schedule an appointment. He needs to talk to you about some reports." Sam says, a Bluetooth in his ear.

"What time?" Dean questions.

"4:40." Sam replies. Great, so an hour from now.

"Tell him I'll see him then." Dean nods.

"Will do. And Dean, have you gotten any work done today? You still have a huge pile of reports." Sam questions.

"I just keep getting more and more." Dean sighs, shooing Sam from his office. Dean takes a sip from his coffee and gets back to work. There was no point in a break now.

1 hour later......

Dean yawned and finished the last of the reports on his desk. That's when a knock sounded on his door.

"Come in." Dean said, and in walked a sex God. Dark messy hair and deep blue eyes with a stubble painted on his jaw, his pale pink lips slightly chapped. He wore a sharp suit, just like Dean, suited for work. Dean guessed this man was Castiel.

"You must be Mr Novak." Dean nodded.

"Correct. Castiel Novak." Castiel smiled.

"Dean Winchester. My brother is your secretary." Dean says.

"I knew the name sounded familiar. Anyways, I came to talk about reports....."

After 20 minutes of discussing what they needed to, they chatted for a bit.

"How long have you worked for the company?" Castiel questions.

"2 years. You?" Dean shrugs.

"Around the same, approaching three." Cas admits.

"Do you mind if I call you Cas? Castiel is kinda a mouthful." Dean a asked.

"I don't mind at all." Cas smiled kindly. He glances at the time. He lets out a sigh. "I have to get back and finish my reports. Nice meeting you." Cas leaves the room without Dean saying anything. Dean just sits back in his chair. To think that he had been working next to a sex god this whole time.

Woah, stop objectifying him. Dean was certain that Cas was an amazing person, in their brief time talking, he seemed like a nice guy, and that was good enough for Dean. Soon, the day was over and The Winchester brothers said goodbye and left.

"See you Monday Dean." Sam smiles, heading to his car while Dean heads to his 1967 black Chevy Impala. The car may not be as fast as newer models, but she was full of memories.

"Nice car." Cas smiled as he headed to his.

"Thanks." Dean smiled back. Dean made no comment on Cas' car, though, he thought it was cool he had a classic car as well. Didn't particularly know the maker of the car, but oh well. Dean got in his car and drove off.

When he got home, he changed into sweat pants and that was it. He didn't plan on going anywhere else that night. He started checking his phone. He saw a text from his brother and rolled his eyes. What was he going to wrangle him into this time?