Destiel ~ Hogwarts Is Where We Met

A/N: Many ships shall be mentioned in here.

...................

The teacher drones on and on it was relentlessly boring. John and Sherlock sat in the back of the class talking about something others won't comprehend. Gabriel and Sam where making out in the back of the class, if the class didn't end soon, they might have sex in the classroom. Anyways. Dean and Cas sat in the front with their good friend Savannah.

"Savannah, what is it?" Crowley sighed. A smile flashed on her face.

"Well, I'd like to point out that you are incorrect." Savannah said wickedly.

"What?" Crowley look like he had been stabbed in the chest. Savannah knew what she was doing, some believed she belonged in Ravenclaw.

"You are wrong. Unless you want our potions to blow up in our faces, you are supposed to use wormwood and not Phoenix feathers. They are highly flammable, if you recall. I believe professor Singer's bird scorched off your eyebrows." Savannah was smirking now. Right then, the bell dismissed them for the day. Everyone got up and Savannah walked with her friend Adam out of the room.

"That girl is quite, what's the word?" Dean was trying to find a word to describe her.

"Insane? Weird? Supernatural?" Cas suggested. Dean shrugged as they made their way outside, the weather nice against their skin.

"Can you believe it's seventh year? Seems like just yesterday we both met on the train." Dean smiled.

"I believe you nearly killed me on the first day." Cas smiled, causing both boys to laugh.

"Good times." Dean bit his lip and glanced at Cas. It was the beginning of Seventh year and he had refused to tell Cas his feeling. I mean, there was this drunken night.... Cas couldn't remember it, but Dean could. Dean was about to say something when River ran over.

"Have you seen Amy? I found out something big!" River exclaimed.

"Last I saw she was with Savannah." Cas tells her.

"Bloody hell that woman. Thank you." River scrambled off. Vas and Dean laughed and just looked at each other.

"Seems like all of our friends are dating someone. Hell! I think Savannah is dating someone. I pity the poor lad who has to deal with her ego." Dean smiles.

"We all know John and Sherlock are together. John is gay, we even caught him making out with Sherlock once." Cas snickers.

"Seems like the only single ones, are the two of us." Dean comments. Cas looks at Dean, bites his lip and stands up.

"I think I can fix that. Come on, follow me." Dean got up and followed Cas, curious what was going through that mind of his. Now you see, Cas' family was quite rich, which resulted in Gabriel and Cas having their own rooms.

"Why are we at the Hufflepuff dorms?" Dean questions curiously.

"You'll see." The painting asked for the password. "Loyal." The painting swung aside and Dean entered the almost hobbit like dorms. Seriously, it was like a hobbit hole, right next to the kitchen. Hufflepuffs were weird and that's what made them the best. Dean followed Cas up the stairs to his room, the one farthest away from the rest. The door to it was thick and circular, the wood a lavish antique brown, the patterns of the wood the most beautiful thing to feast your eyes upon. Cas opened the door and pulled Dean in, shutting the door quickly and locking it.

"Not that I don't like this, but why are we in your room?" Dean questions, his eyes taking in everything. From the mini fridge in the corner to the lavish green bed in the middle. It was large, and it looked so tempting and suggestive.

"I told you, we're going to fix the whole being single thing. And I thought now was the time to admit I'm in love with you, and have been since we met, where you nearly killed me." Cas gets into Dean's personal space.

"You love me?" Dean choked out. He was shocked, to say the least.

"Does it really surprise you? I'm by your side every second of the day. I've helped you avoid all the bad boys and girls of the school. Also, we did have that drunken one night stand you think I've forgotten about." Cas smiles.

"Well, I love you too." Dean wraps his arms around Cas' waist.

"Don't say too. Makes men feel like you're just agreeing with me." Cas furrowed his brows.

"Fine, I love you Cas. Just as you love me if not more." Dean feels the presence of another's lips on his own, only to realize it's his beloved Cas. His eyes fluttered close and he brung Cas close, kissing deeply and passionately. Cas had his hands on Dean's chest, gripping the fabric of the sweater vest they were all forced to wear.

Cas lustfully kissed Dean, pushing him on his large bed. Dean didn't exactly know how to react, at least neither of them were drunk this time. Dean held himself up by his elbows as Cas straddled him. Dean grabbed the black and yellow tie around Cas neck and pulled it towards him, causing Cas' lips to smash against his own.

"Dean..." Cas groaned, trying to remove Dean's bloody sweater vest! He had enough of this problem in the summer where Dean wore 10 layers of flannel! Dean broke their kiss, catching his breath, removing his sweater vest, letting Cas undo the buttons.

"Are we really going to do this?" Dean gasped out.

"Yes." Cas pants, his lips are already slightly swollen, his hair a disheveled mess. When the last button was undone, Dean shrugged off the shirt and let it drop besides the bed. Their lips were together again as Den yanked off Cas' vest, separating the kiss for a fraction of a second, then attack each other hungrily, like a pack of wolves. Cas quickly removed his button up shirt, pushing Dean into the pillows. He ground his body into Dean's, getting a hearty moan from Dean.

They were both enjoying every second. Dean wrapped his legs tightly around Cas', feeling so exhilarated. His fingers tangled in that raven hair he loved so much. He ground his hips upward to meet Cas' hips. Their erections slowly building up as they kissed. There was a lot of biting, but it was enjoyable.

"Cas, we're going to miss dinner." Dean gasped.

"Who the fuck cares. Besides, we can always get snacks, all you have to do is stay for tonight." Cas gasps, his hands running down Dean's chest.

"Then I'll do that." The night was filled with moans and groans and lovemaking. Not sex, but lovemaking.

Later.....

Dean woke up with his bare body pressed against Cas'. He smiled with consent, Cas was his. After all these years, Cas was his. He held him close and drifted back to sleep.

....................

A/N: Ta da!