Destiel ~ Don't Scare Me Like That

A/N: I had scraped the idea earlier by I'm bringing it back. I'm in this as well.

.................

Sam and Savannah sat down, researching for the case, while Dean paced the room.

"Calm down. He probably just got held up." Savannah sighs. Ever since Savannah set Dean and Cas up, they hated being separated. It was a bit annoying, but both Sam and Savannah were relived the two finally got their feelings out.

"It's been two days!" Dean exclaimed. Savannah glanced at Sam, then at Dean. She could hear Dean's thoughts as loud as day. She understood his worry. But she knew exactly why Cas was late, and she wasn't going to hurt Dean by telling him.

A flutter of wings was heard by only Savannah. Cas was in the veil. He looked terrible. Bags under his blue eyes, no glint of happiness in them. His wings were caked with blood and so were his clothes. He was weak.

"Damn it Cas." Savannah muttered.

"Is Cas here?" Dean questions, hearing Savannah perfectly well.

"He's here. But injured. He's not going to show himself in that condition. I'll help him and then send him out here to explain." Cas disappeared to the infirmary and Savannah got up.

"How bad is his condition?" Sam questions. Savannah looked at her brothers, a sad look in her green eyes.

"Let's just say that I've never seen so much blood. I'm not even sure how he got here in his condition." Savannah whimpered a bit. Savannah thought of Cas like a brother. They were close family wise. She walked to the infirmary, a room they had found not to long ago that was perfect for treating all the shit they got into. Cas was sitting there, blood dripping from wings. Savannah shut the door.

"Can you help?" Cas questions softly, his face contorted in pain.

"Of course Cas. I've felt with worse. But, you're in terrible condition. You are not allowed to leave the bunker for the next week. Your wings will rip." Savannah said. She quickly cleaned Cas' wings, knowing it made it uncomfortable. She didn't like Cas when he was uncomfortable. She then went to bandage his wounds. He was nicked on the stomach with an angel blade, Savannah could tell, because those wounds healed a lot slower than the rest.

"Thank you." Cas mumbled.

"Dean was worried sick about you know? I lied and told him you were on angel business. I warned you that trying to cure that mark was going to kill you. Besides, I might be able to get rid of it." Savannah sighed. At this, Cas looked more closely at her.

"How?" Cas questions.

"I will transfer it to myself. I'll have better control." Savannah glanced at the door. Cas was like an overprotective brother. So were Dean and Sam. They wouldn't let her do anything that stupid.

"No. I'll find a cure for the mark." Cas said.

"Whatever you say Cas. Why are their bags under your eyes? You have your angel mojo back, you don't get exhausted or need sleep." Savannah comments.

"Stress." Cas sighed.

"Let's get you back to your boyfriend." Savannah opened the door. Then realized Cas' clothes were soaked in blood. "Wait, I need to clean your clothes. Go to the guest room. I'll get you clean clothes." Cas nodded and Savannah went back to Sam and Dean.

"Is he going to be okay?" Dean asks.

"Of course he will. But his clothes are soaked in blood. I need to wash them. Do either of you have clothes he can borrow until then?" Savannah questions, knowing that Cas can't wear any of her clothes for obvious reasons.