Destiel ~ Time To Ship

A/N: not a Au, but I will do more, because a friend gave me ideas. Also, I shall be in this. I'm sorry if I'm inserting myself to much, deal with it.

........................

"I swear, you creep me out sometimes." Sam says as Savannah checks her phone.

"Then my work is done." Savannah snickered.

"Anyways, I found your one shots. How can you write smut about our brother and our best friend?" Sam asked, a bit disgusted about the smut, but not the shipping itself.

"As long as I don't see either of them naked, I can retain a decent amount of innocence. Damn, do I need a boyfriend. Or girlfriend." Savannah groaned.

"Considering you'd want a long term relationship and not relationships like Dean and I go through, not going to happen anytime soon." Sam points out.

"Kevin was cute. I wish he was still around. Though, I do like my werewolves." Savannah was now making jokes about Sam's sex life, rude much.

"Haha, very funny. Have you ever actually dated someone?" Sam questions.

"Yes. For about 3 months. Then it turns out he was a bloody vampire. Before I met you guys." Savannah says.

"Anyways, any idea how to actually get Dean and Cas together?" Sam questions.

"Don't you remember what happened last time?" Savannah questions.

"Yeah. No more spells." Sam nods.

"Anyways, they should figure out I attempted to put them together again in three, two, one...."

"SAVANNAH!" Dean and Cas screamed.

"What did you do?" Sam asks.

"Well, if Only Dean wasn't a demon and Cas wasn't an angel." Savannah snickered. Sam got up with Savannah and headed towards the study. Dean and Cas were trapped in a devil's trap made of holy fire.

"What the fuck Savannah?" Dean questions.

"Well, it was clever, you have to give me that." Savannah retorts.

"I have to admit, it must have took a lot of planning." Cas interjects.

"Thank you. And I'm not letting you out anytime soon. I've seen both f your thought, hell, I've been in both of your heads, through every memory and every secret, some I wish I had never uncovered, some that make me laugh." Savannah stopped to giggle at something.

"Wait, that means you-"

"Yup." Savannah finished for Dean.

"You know, I hate you sometimes." Dean growled.

"I know. Besides, I know for a fact you two idiots are in love with each other. That I'm sure of. I'm surprised you haven't noticed yet. Dean, Cas risks his life, threw away his faith to make sure you were safe. He gave up armies for you, waged wars and killed for you. He tries to protect you. Cas, are you blind? The ever longed prolonged states shared between you two? Or how Dean is always worried for you, even though he knows you can protect yourself. You two are both pig headed idiots in love with each other, and I had enough with this 'no homo' shit." Savannah ranted.

"I forgot you could read minds." Sam shrugged.

"Savannah, let us out." Dean hissed.

"I will not. Now, until this sexual tension is resolved, Sam and I will go get a bite to eat." Savannah smiled as she and Sam left the room, laughing as soon as they left the bunker.

"I love her to pieces, but she annoys the ell out of me." Dean sighs.

"I sensed no lie Dean. I you really love me?" Cas questions.

"I'm a demon. I don't fall for anyone." Dean snorts.

"You lie." Cas grabbed Dean's jacket and forced his lips to meet Dean's. He half expected Dean to push Cas into the holy fire. What he definitely didn't expect was for Dean to to kiss back, and he definitely expect for Dean to grip his hips and dig his nails into his skin. He wasn't going to stop him, the pain was worth it.

"Okay, so maybe I am in love with you." Dean gasped.

"And I know I'm definitely in love with you. As much as I wish I could stop feelings, they just rush towards me, making me act unbelievably stupid." Cas sighs. Dean pulls Cas closer, which was next to impossible. They were already so close. So close that their breath trekked on each other's faces.

"A fallen angel and a demon falling in love? The stories such a tale would tell. The things people would say, and for some reason, I don't care what people say." Dean whispers, his warm breath cascades over Cas' face as he softly pressed their lips together. Meanwhile as Sam and Savannah got McDonald's.

"How did you even get that to work?" Sam questions, the demon trap with holy water still eluding him.

"So, I made a demon trap out of holy oil, the second any demon and angel were both in it, a lighter would light the oil. Basically, it's all about timing." Savannah explained. They both had sodas and McDonald's salads. They were heading back. Only having been gone for maybe 10 minutes.

"So, how long have you known about them loving each other?" Sam curiously questions.

"The first time I was in the same room as the both of them. The states with no context, finally had a context. So, about 3 years." Savannah admits.

"Wow. We should get back." Sam says. Savannah nods in agreement, both quickly getting there. When Savannah opened the door, she screamed.

"Son of a bitch! The ship has sailed! Fuck yeah!" Savannah screamed. Sam heard two yelps as Savannah ran to the kitchen. Sam followed.

"Privacy woman." Dean grunts.

"So, you don't want me to let you out of the trap?" Savannah questions.

"Let us out!" Both shouted. Savannah smirked.

"I don't like that smirk." Cas said.

"Savannah, now that is cruel." Sam laughs, looking above the pair. Above their heads was an ice cold bucket of water. Savannah pulled out her pocket knife and cut the rope that held the bucket. 10 gallons of ice cold water dumped on the boys, drenching the Devils trap made of holy oil.

"How much free time do you have?" Dean shouts, both boys now drenched head to toe in ice cold water.

"Tons. You never let me work a case, so I have enough time to do crap like this. I have to do something!" Savannah exclaimed.

"This is probably another reason why you are never going to have a long term relationship." Sam comments.

"Bye! I'm going to do who knows what?" Savannah walked to her room and closed the door. Sam went to the library which was different from the study by the way.

"I need to get these cold clothes off me." Dean muttered.

"Want some help?"

.................

A/N: I don't even know where I was going with this.