Why The Fuck Do Witches Hate Us?

A/N: tee hee!

................

Savannah looked in the mirror, not believing what she saw. Her face was more square with a sharp jaw, her eyes were honey brown, her lips were a pale pink, slightly chapped, her long hair replaced with Short hair that was spiked a bit. He had a stubble. She was no longer a she.

"I guess now I'm Sean. I like it. Good thing I have some of Adam's old clothes." Sean grabs some clothes to wear, including boxers. "Witches." Sean muttered.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!?!?!??" A female voice screamed. Sean ran to Dean's room, where the voice came from.

"So it happened to you too?" Sean snickered.

"I'm a girl! Savannah you bitch." Dean growled.

"While I'm a boy, I'm Sean. You can be Deanna." Sean smiled.

"Well, my clothes are too baby for me, can I borrow some of yours?" Deanna asked.

"Sure." They walked to her room and Sean picked out clothes.

"Weird, we're apparently the same bra size." Sean said.

"Just hand my the damn clothes." Deanna sighed. Sean handed her the clothes, she went to change in the bathroom. When she came out, the true change in appearance was astounding. Her hair was long and curled a bit, her mossy green eyes like candy apple dipped in honey. Her lips still a lush pink. Her face was more rounded and her hips were a bit wide. She bore an hourglass figure, nonetheless. Her feet were tiny.

"How do you wear these things?" Deanna snorts. That's when Sam walked in.

"Oh, so all of us are the opposite sex. Great." Sam could still be called Sam. Gender neutral name. Her hair was past her but, she had a more pear shape, pretty close to hourglass though. Her eyes were mossy with a tinge of seaweed. Her face was a bit rounder as well.

"Here." Sean shoved clothes in her hands.

"Thanks. What should I call you since you're a boy?" Sam questions.

"Sean." Sean replied.

"Great." As soon as it settled in, they went to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

"I can't believe I'm now taller than both of you." Sean laughed.

"Don't get used to it. I wonder what Cas will think when he arrives. I sent him prayers, filling him in, he should be here soon." Deanna shrugs.

"You know, I'm glad I'm a boy, I don't have mood swings, cramps, or boobs. I still don't understand why we're all the same bra size." Sean muttered.

"Well, this is weird." The familiar voice of Cas states.

"No kidding. Why do witches hate us so much?" Sean asks.

"Oh yeah, you haven't met a witch yet. Basically, anything supernatural wants to kill us." Deanna shrugs.

"Is my voice dropping a few octaves, or is that my imagination?" Cas questions, his voice a bit more high pitched.

"So, it looks like the curse is on the bunker or whatever. Here Cas, I should have spare clothes in my room." Sean leaves the room with Cas.

"I hate pink." Deanna hissed at the hideous pale pink tank top she was wearing.

"Yeah yeah. I may have to cut my hair. This is ridiculous." Sam groaned, her hair held in a ponytail, but still going past her butt.

"Do you think the spell will wear off if we leave the bunker?" Sean questions.

"You go see. We'll wait for Cas. Or I guess, Cassie now." Deanna rolls her eyes. Sean grabs his wallet and puts it in his pocket, leaving the bunker. He decides to go on a walk. As soon as he entered town, he got a bunch of girls to ogle over him, but the spell showed no sign of wearing off.

"Might as well get something to eat." Sean headed to the nearest Gas station. When he entered, girls were giggling. Jesus, was this how Sam , Dean and Cas normally felt? Wow. Sean rolled his eyes and browsed, grabbing a water bottle and a book. He went to the register.

"You seem to catch those girls eyes over there." The young male cashier said with a pointed glance.

"I'm not much of catch. Besides, not staying in town long." Sean lies, well, half lies.

"Why not?" The cashier questions, scanning his things.

"Just visiting family. I'm heading there after I leave here. Decided I might as well stay the night in this town." Sean shrugs.

"What family are you visiting?" The cashier questions curiously.

"My sisters." Sean smiles.

"Sounds nice. That will be $5.29." He says. Sean pays and leaves the store with his things. He sat on a bench a little away from the store and started reading. The giggles got louder.

"Hey!" A girl giggled. Sean looked up from his book. A girl about his age, maybe a year younger stood there. Honey blond hair and blue eyes with a perfect tan. She wore a tight black crop top and a skirt so short, it was more like a belt. Great, a glorified Barbie doll.

"Hello." Sean says a bit bordely.

"My friends and I wanted to say that you are extremely attractive." The girl giggled.

"So I've been told. Look, I know what you're doing. One, not interested, two, I'm trying to read. Three, I'm in a relationship." Sean lies, going back to his book.

"But I bet were hotter than your girlfriend." The Barbie doll said like it was a fact.

"No. Besides, I'm pansexual. I'm dating a guy." Sean partially lies. He was Pansexual, but he wasn't dating anyone. He got up and started walking back to the bunker. The girls attempted to follow, but Sean drank half his water, then sprinted towards the bunker, the girls couldn't possibly follow due to their large heels that looked extremely uncomfortable. When he reached the bunker, he drank the rest of his water and went inside.

"So it doesn't wear off?" Cassie sighs.

"Nope. Also, on another note, am I attractive as a boy? Girls kept hitting on me." Sean asks.

"Yeah. More attractive then Cas. No offense Cassie." Deanna says.

"None taken, I agree." Cassie shrugs.

"Are you kidding me?" Sean sighs and sits in a chair.

"Considering no one knows who the hell we are, should we go out to eat?" Sam questions.

"No."

................

A/N: I don't even know what this is.