Shit, She's Pissed

A/N: I can't believe I'm getting close to 100 one shots!

.................

"Guys, dad came back." Savannah whispered as John followed her through the doorway. Sam almost spat out his coffee.

"Hey dad." Dean awkwardly shuffles.

"What has it been, 9 years since I've died?" John questions.

"Yeah. Though we have met you plenty of times through the years." Savannah informed, sitting down.

"What do you mean?" John questions.

"Dean's boyfriend kept bringing us back in time to save you and mom." Sam informed.

"Okay, for the last time Sam, Cas is not my boyfriend!" Dean glared at Sam.

"Yeah yeah. Dean, you may not be dating him, but you want to. Mind reader over here?" Savannah snorts.

"What? Mind reader?" John questions.

"Yeah, when I came back from the dead, I had new abilities. Such as the power to read minds. Which is both helpful and extremely annoying." Savannah groans.

"You died?" John asks, his mouth agape.

"Like I say, you're not a true Winchester until you die once and come back!" Savannah chuckled.

"What about Adam?" John seemed worried.

"He died too. Ghouls." Sam says sadly, not telling their dad they left Adam in hell.

"Poor Adam." Savannah sighed.

"Anyways, back to the whole going back in time thing, how is that possible?" John questions.

"Angels exist. So does God. And can I just say, Angels are fucking dicks." Savannah groaned.

"Cas brought with back in time, to show me I couldn't escape who I was. I'm the one who helped you decide the impala was a good car to drive. The next time, Cas sent all of us back to protect you and mom from a rouge angel. We did, and your memories of us were wiped clean. So mom was doomed to die." Dean winces at the last part.

"So, your friend is an angel?" John questions.

"Basically." Sam shrugs.

"Anything else I should no about?" John sighs.

"Well, I'm the perfect daughter cause I don't fuck up as much as they do." Savannah brags.

"Way to sell us out sis." Dean glared.

"What do you mean?" John was confused. How much had taken place since he'd been gone?

"They started the apocalypse, released a shitload of demons. Civil war among Angels. Leviathans, the fall of Angels from heaven, though most of those were mostly the fault of Cas. Oh, Sam trusted a demon more than Dean, later sleeping with her. He also slept with a werewolf. Dean trusted a vampire more than Sam, later had to kill him to rescue Sam. Bobby's dead. Jo and Ellen are dead, Ash too. Dean became a vampire at one time. Sam has been possessed by both Lucifer and Gadreel." Savannah explained. "Dean also became a demon." Savannah notes.

"WHAT?!" John exclaimed.

"Really Savannah. Bitch." Dean muttered.

"Ken doll." Savannah fires back.

"I swear to god, I am going to strangle you." Dean glared.

"You can't touch me, cause I'm special." Savannah smirked and Dean sighed.

"So you slept with a demon," John began, gesturing to Sam, "and you became a demon?" John look horrified.

"Okay, it's a long story." Sam chuckled nervously.

"No it's not." Savannah rolled her eyes, going to grab a beer from the fridge. "I also finished college so I can actually get a damn job. I could escape this life if I wanted too. I don't because of you two idjits." Savannah explained.

"That's a horrible idea. If you could have a normal life, why would you turn it down?" John questions.

"Because I care for my family, they're all I got left. Besides, I don't see you as my father. You're just a man that caused my brother to die. You're the man that left the most painful scar on my brothers. You're the man that I despise most in the world." Savannah glared.

"How did I cause Adam to die?" John asks.

"Ghouls killed them. That case that led to me and him being created, you killed the ghouls parents. And as revenge, they decided to kill mom and Adam. Better to not have been born than to face a horrible reality." Savannah bitterly spat. She brought the beer to her lips.

"I didn't mean for that to happen." John attempted to defend.

"You entered our lives. That's how they knew. You ruined everything. You broke my brothers, threw them into a terrible life. Do you know where they would be now if you didn't drag them into the hunting life?" Savannah asks, her teeth bared. Sam and Dean took a step back.

"Where?" John questions.

"Dean would be married with one beautiful daughter and have a beautiful wife. He would have graduated college, maybe stated in a few commercials, for one thing he wouldn't be insecure. Sam would be married to a beautiful woman and have two sons. He would have also graduated from college. But no, the minute you cracked, you ruined any dreams of an apple pie life that they so desperately tried to reach. They almost achieved it, so many times, but being a hunter catches up with you." Savannah informed.

"I had to find out what killed Mary! Help people from suffering the same fates!" John argued.

"John, let me tell you something, there are plenty of hunters, they can save the day. Angels and God won't save our sorry asses, they're dicks. You could've gave them protection provided them with a stable home. You could've waited until they went off to college!" Savannah was yelling now and she did the unthinkable, she pushed John.

"Shit, she's angry." Sam muttered.

"I HAVE SEEN THE DEPTHS OF HELL AND THE GREATEST SKIES OF HEAVEN, I HAVE DIED SO MANY DAMN TIMES, I CAN'T COUNT!!! IT'S YOUR FAULT WE HAVE TO LIVE THIS WAY, IT'S YOUR FAULT WE'RE CURSED!!!" Savannah shouted. She looked like she was ready to murder someone. "I want you to leave and never return, don't look back at all. Maybe jump off a cliff while you're at it. You are, and never have been my father. I don't care if we share the same DNA." Savannah glared.

...................

A/N: As you can tell, I have a lot of hatred towards John.