Destiel ~ Don't Forget About Me Part 3 (Au)

A/N: part 3!

................

"I'm an idiot." Cas sighs.

"Yes you are." Savannah agrees.

"Not helping." Cas groans.

"I'm kidding Cas." Savannah assured.

"I can't believe I made myself fall deeper. He's just going to leave again." Cas looks at the table. He was at Savannah's house. She always welcomed her friend. Her best friend. Savannah set her drink down.

"Look, I can't say I understand what it must be like, but I can say that this is your life. Time is short and limited. You have to make the most of it while you have it. If you don't, it slips away and the next thing you know, we're on our deathbeds." Savannah said kindly.

"So, I should be with Dean for the short time he's here?" Cas questions.

"Is that what you want?" She smiled softly.

"Yeah." Cas whispered.

"Then go get him tiger. You have to make this life count." Savannah encouraged.

"Fine." Cas laughed a bit. "Dean told me that if we wanted to hang out to visit him and his brothers at the motel." Cas smiles.

"Then go!" Savannah laughed, pushing him out the front door.

"Stay gold Savannah." Cas smiles.

"Will do. Now go." She closed the door and Cas went to his car. He had the car for 8 years. Yes, he had the car when he was with Dean. The seats were a bit faded, the leather worn out, but the car held so many good memories, he couldn't get rid of it. He wondered if Dean still had the impala.

Cas pulled out his phone and texted Dean, warning Dean he was coming. Dean had only recently got a phone, so, Cas had hope they could keep in touch. In less than a minute Dean texted back, happy Cas was coming over. But also warning Cas that he was going to meet his dad.

That part got Cas. He hadn't met Dean's dad before. He trained his eyes on the road, wanting to get there safely. In 3 minutes, Cas arrived at the motel and he headed for Dean's motel room. He knocked and Sam opened the door.

"Oh hey Cas. Dean is using the bathroom. He'll be out in a minute." Sam ushered Cas in.

"Really Sammy?" Dean snorts, walking in the room. Sam just rolled his eyes.

"Hey Dean." Cas smiled. Dean smiled back.

"Hey there Cas." Sam just glanced at the two and walked out, saying something about eye fucking.

"Dean, is this the boy you've been telling me about?" A completely new voice to Cas had approached. He turned and saw a man. Dark hair and bluish green eyes with a bit of a beard.

"Yeah. Dad, this is Cas. Cas, this is my dad." Dean awkwardly introduced.

"Nice to meet you." Cas smiled brightly.

"You too." The scene seemed to perfect, Cas realized. I mean, it was like something out of a terrible television show. He could tell the smiles were fake and worry hid behind Dean's eye. The family was hiding something, and Cas had to say something.

"You're hiding something. Both of you. Your smile is false and you look much to worried." Cas comments.

"We're not hiding anything." Dean's dad lied. The lie was hard to detect, but he could sense it.

"You don't have to lie. If you're hiding something, fine, you don't have to tell me about it. But don't lie, it makes the situation much worse." Why did Cas have to run his mouth.