Destiel ~ The Green Eyed Monster Part 2

A/N: Part 2!

...............

Dean looked int the bathroom mirror, hating every inch. He had always been insecure, but now he was even more so. He sparkling green eyes looked hideous. He hated his freckles, his lips, his body, everything. He splashed cold water on his face before heading to the kitchen to make lunch.

He saw pie already sitting on the table with some beer and a sandwich. Pecan pie, his favorite. Curiously, Dean snatched up a note that rested on top of the pie.

'I'm sorry. I guess I do mess everything up. Here, and bye.

-Castiel

Dean looked at the note. What did Cas mean by, bye? And why did the writing look slightly off? Cas had thicker writing and he always signed letters with Cas, not Castiel. Besides, Cas had no fucking idea how to bake. Someone was trying to poison him. Dean threw all the products in the trash.

With a sudden loss of appetite, Dean grabbed a book to read off the shelf, coincidentally, it was about Angels. Dean absentmindedly flipped to a page about Castiel. A smile drifted on his face, a small one, but a small one, nonetheless. The picture was pretty fucking ridiculous, but he still loved reading about Cas. He loved how everything on the page was exactly how Cas was.

Dean let out a sigh, remembering what he said hours earlier, if only he could take it back. He'd pray, but he doubted Cas would hear it. Dean flipped to the page about the angel Hannah, seeing nothing of interest. Well, besides she could be a real bitch when angry. Dean closed the book and put it back, feeling a shiver run down his spine and another presence in the room. Dean turned around to see Hannah, she looked pissed, to say the least.

"YOU!!!" She screamed, marching towards him, pushing him against the wall. "CASTIEL JUST BROKE UP WITH ME BECAUSE OF YOU!!" She screamed in his face. Her eyes shouted bloody murder. Dean couldn't speak, feeling Hannah trying to choke him. Dean felt the world go fuzzy until he was suddenly on the ground, hearing shouting. He looked up to see Cas and Hannah shouting at each other.

Dean saw Hannah pull a blade, she was holding it behind her back, and Dean didn't care how dizzy he was, he pushed off the ground and jumped in front of Cas as the blade came rushing towards him. It pierced his stomach and Dean fell to the ground again. But there was another body collapsing next to him in about half a second. Dean glanced over and saw a feminine hand near his face, it was dead, limp. That was the last thing Dean saw before he blacked out, sure he wouldn't open his eyes again.

"Dean...."

"Dean...."

"Come on, you can't leave me...."

A day later.....

Dean's eyes fluttered open, a tremendous pain in his stomach, he glanced around, not sitting up yet.

"Dean!" Cas' voice cheered happily, a smile on that beautiful face. Dean couldn't help but smile back, he was finally able to make Cas smile again. Dean tried to sit up, wincing and falling back down. "Oh, I should've warned you, Hannah stabbed you and it went straight through your body. Sliced through it. I've been healing it the best I can. I'm just glad you're okay." Cas' gentle hands cupped Dean's face, pressing a kiss to his temple.

"Why was Hannah mad at me?" Dean questions, his head still a bit fuzzy.

"Dean, yesterday, after you said those cruel things, I stayed in the veil and listened and watched what you did afterwards. When you said that you loved me, not directly, but I knew, i realized I felt the same. I went to heaven to break up with Hannah, she didn't make me feel happy anymore. She got mad, knowing you were the reason I was leaving her. First, she tried to poison you, when that failed, she came to the bunker to kill you. I came here to tell you I loved you and saw what she was doing, so I pushed her away. She was yelling and I was yelling. You seemed to notice her blade and jumped in front of me, getting stabbed. As soon as you fell to the ground, instincts took over and I stabbed her." Cas informed.

"You love me?" Dean questions. Cas smiles.

"Of course I do Dean, you giant idiot." Cas pressed a kiss to Dean's lips, Dean smiled into the kiss as he kissed back, it was short, but it was powerful. They pulled apart from each other, grinning like fools. They were fools, they will always be fools.

A week later......

The one thing Sam did not expect when he returned from the case was laughter. Which is what he came home to. Dean was laughing, Cas holding him in his arms. They were laughing at seemingly nothing. To be honest, Sam has never seen Dean happier. It was like they had forgot all their worries.

"Hey guys?" Sam questioningly walking into the room.

"Hey Sammy! How did the case go?" Dean questions.

"Fine. Uh, what happened while I was gone, cause last thing I remember was Cas was dating Hannah and you two couldn't be in the same room as each other?" Sam asks.

"Well, Cas found out I loved him, realized he loved me, broke up with Hannah. Hannah tried to kill me, then Cas, but I protected him so I got stabbed in the stomach and Cas healed me after killing Hannah. When I came to, cause o had passed out, we talked about how we lived each other." Dean informed.

"Wow, I miss everything when I'm gone." Sam nods as he goes to his room, leaving the couple to themselves.

"I love you." Cas sighs with content.

"I love you." Dean replies, pressing a short and sweet kiss to Cas' lips. They couldn't stop smiling. For the past week they couldn't stop smiling. Even at night when they cuddled together in their sleep, they couldn't stop smiling. It was beautiful, sweet kisses with no wishes of sex, just cuddles and more kisses. They loved being around each other, and they always will.

...................

A/N: I hope you liked it.