Why The Fuck Do Witches hate Us? Part 2

A/N: by request of keekeebeary I continue with a hilarious idea.

...............

"Oh come on Sean." Deanna pouts.

"Fine! The things I do for you idiots. Grab your wallets, I'll give you all purses to borrow until this stupid spell wears off." Sean groans.

Three purses later.......

So, there's a few places to go. Where do you want to go?" Sean questions.

"Can we just catch a film?" Cassie questions.

"Sure." Deanna smiles, throwing an arm around her shoulders. Even though they were a different gender, they still were the most fucking adorable couple every. Cassie pressed a kiss to Deanna's cheek.

"Well, there's the new avengers movie." Sam reminds.

"Let's go see it. Race you there?" Sean smirks.

"You're on!" The three females shouted as they sprinted towards the theater. What a sight it must have been. An attractive male racing three attractive females to the theater.

"No fair, you're a guy now." Sam pouts.

"To bad sis." Sean laughed as they entered the theater.

"4 tickets to the Avengers movie." Sean orders.

"Sure. With your sisters and girlfriend?" The ticket lady asks.

"What? No. I'm with my sisters and my oldest sisters girlfriend." Sean says.

"Well, they're really pretty. Your parents must have been very attractive." She smiles, handing the my heir tickets.

"What do you want Cassie?" Deanna asks.

"Just popcorn." She replied.

"Okay babe." Deanna smiles, getting popcorn. Sean orders a large soda and popcorn with a king sized kit kat. Sam got a water bottle and that was it.

"You are a massive health freak Sean snorts.

"Well excuse you, but perfection like this doesn't happen naturally." Sam bitch faced.

"Actually it does." Sean smiled and headed to the theater where the movie was playing.

"You son of a bitch." Sam shouts.

"We have the same mom!" Sean shouts back.

"You're family has lame comebacks." Cassie said, eating a piece of popcorn.

"No kidding." Deanna muttered as they entered the theater the movie was playing. They got good seat, the exact middle. Well, Sean got the exact middle.

Later........

The four left the theater, and Sean groaned seeing the girls from earlier.

"Play along girls, these girls have been giving me a hard time." Sean warns.

"Oh look! It's the hottie from earlier. Who are those bitches?" The girl who looked like she was crafted with crayola crayons hissed.

"These are my sisters!" Sean defends.

"They're ugly." A girl with 10 pounds of makeup on her face and basically nothing on growled.

"Well, they're definitely more attractive than you bimbos." Sean growled at them, extremely overprotective. Deanna and Sam smiled. Cas was grinning like a fool.

"Whatever!" They hissed and sauntered off.

"Let's get back to the bunker." Sean suggests.

"Yeah, let's." Deanna agrees. They all walk back to the bunker, the most welcoming thing that day.