Destiel ~ I Don't Want To Go Too Fast

A/N: Why not?

.................

Dean looked in the mirror. He tried to see what Cas saw. But he couldn't. He just saw the same boring green eyes and a freckled face. What did Cas see when he looked at Dean? And why couldn't Dean see it himself. Dean turned on the water, splashing the cold water on his face.

The drops of his water dripped silently onto the floor as he got a towel to dry his face. Dean wondered why his angel gave him any thought. He didn't understand his boyfriend in the slightest. The way Cas would suddenly appear and kiss him, or hug him when Dean had a nightmare. He didn't understand his own god damn boyfriend!

"Dean." Cas stumbled in, his clothes messy as if he had just thrown them on.

"What happened to you?" Dean chuckled.

"I was attacked by a fairly large dog." Cas said, embarrassed by it. Dean could tell by the way Cas' face was getting red. Dean walked closer and looped his arms around his boyfriend's waist.

"You're adorable." Dean rubbed his nose against Cas'.

"Dean, I need a new pair of clothes." Cas grumbled.

"Sure, you can borrow some of mine. I'll wash the ones you have on now." Dean says. Dean turns and heads to his dresser and looks through his clothes, finding a green shirt sleeved shirt, and some cotton sweat pants. He turned to face Cas again, and Cas was just standing there in his boxers, holding his clothes.

The least amount of clothing Dean has ever seen him in was Cas, only in sweatpants! Yeah, the two have been dating fora while now and they still haven't done the do, the frick frack, the deed, under cover couple twister, the Big Bang, the bed boogie, the sex. Dean swallowed dryly and gave Cas the clothes in his arms, taking Cas' trench coat and such from his arms, taking it to the wash.

When Dean came back, Cas was laying on the bed, looking at the ceiling, as if deep in thought. His brilliant blue eyes were clouded, fuzzy. When he heard Dean enter the room, the clouded blue eyes cleared up in a millisecond and he jumped up.

"So, you going to tell how you got attacked by a dog?" Dean questions.

"I have no idea! It just, attacked me!" Cas exclaimed. Dean chuckled.

"Well, dogs don't normally do that for no damn reason. If it was a cat, completely different story, but it was not a cat." Dean smiled, shrugging a bit.

"Well, I gave it no reason to attack me." Cas said truthfully.

"Ah well. I'm going to get some sleep. You're free to joins me." Dean winks flirtatiously.

"Angels don't need sleep. But I suppose resting would be wise." Cas replied flatly. The two got under the covers, Dean pulling Cas' head to his chest, holding him as close as possible. Cas could hear Dean's pacing heartbeat. He could hear every thump. "Dean, your heart is beating extremely fast." Cas comments.

"It always beats this fast when I'm this close to you Cas." Dean admits.

"Why is that?" Cas questions.

"Because I love you, you doof. You're my angel." Dean smiles, pressing a kiss to the top of Cas' forehead.

"I love you." Cas replied, curling himself into Dean, their bodies extremely close now.

"You're mine. My angel, and no one else's, and that makes me happy. Because, believe it or not, if given the chance, many people would want to have sex with you." Dean jokes.

"Do you want to have sex with me Dean?" Cas questions. Dean fucking chokes on air and looks at Cas.

"We've only been dating for 14 months, a year and two months." Dean blushed.

"Are you worried? Or is it, rather, that you're scared of having sex? Because, to be perfectly honest, that would surprise me." Cas said, causing Dean to turn red.

"It's not that. It's just that, well I always screw up every relationship I'm in. And I don't want to screw up this. I feel like sex is an extremely big step. A-and I don't think I'm ready for that step." Dean sighs. Dean had no idea how they got into the topic of sex in the first place. Probably his own fault.

"How long do you think it will take for you to be ready? Dean, I respect that you aren't ready, despite the fact you have more sexual experience than me. When you're ready, I'm here." Cas replied.

"I'll let you know when I'm ready Cas." Dean smiles. He closes his eyes and drifts off to a dreamless sleep.

8 hours later..........

Dean felt an empty space where Cas was supposed to be. Sitting up abrupptly, he looked around the room, only to see Cas walk back in with a glass of water. He sits on the bed and drinks the water.

"Morning Dean." He smiles.

"Morning Cas." Dean said groggily. He rubbed his eyes and Cas pecked his lips.

"I made you breakfast." Cas smiled.

"Really? Wow, thanks babe." Dean smiled. He swung his legs over the side of the bed, planting his feet on the ground. He gets up and walks to the kitchen, Cas following. Cas made bacon and eggs. A glass of orange juice accompanied the meal and Dean sat down.

"I hope you like it." Cas whispered. Dean lifts the fork and took the first bite. The taste was better than anything he ever tasted. Did Cas work his angel magic on the food or something.

"Cas, this tastes amazing!" Dean exclaimed.

"Glad you like it!" Cas smiled brightly.

Dean quickly ate his breakfast, practically scarfing it down. Not very attractive, but Cas still loved Dean and how ridiculous he was.

"Thanks." Dean kissed Cas , well, it was more like a peck on the lips.

"No problem." Cas smiled. A tired moose stumbled into the room.

"Morning lovebirds." Sam yawned. He got a bowl of cereal and left the room.

"I almost forgot Sam lived here." Cas comments.

"You two miss a lot of things when you two lovebirds do anything." Savannah sauntered in, completely awake, bags under her eyes.

"Did you get any sleep last night?" Dean questions, concern for his sister seeping through.

"Nah! I was on tumblr, and YouTube, and Wattpad...." Savannah trailed off, the last one making her blush.

"Why does saying Wattpad make you uncomfortable?" Cas comments.

"Well, it's a website where people write stories....." She began.

"So?" Dean questions.

"Fan fiction Dean. It's a website where girls and guys basically write porn. And, it just so happens, supernatural fans are in there." Savannah sucked in a breath.

"Why were you on that site?" Cas questions.

"Fandoms! I'm a fangirl. I can't help that I love so many books and TV shows. Besides, I have to practice writing somewhere." Savannah shrugs.

"Don't tell me you write fan fiction." Dean groans. Savannah laughed nervously and ran out of the room.

"I have no regrets!" She slammed her bedroom door behind her.

"What the hell is wrong with my family?" Dean mutters.

"You're Winchesters. There is something definitely wrong with your bloodline." Cas chuckles.

"You got me there."

.................

A/N: I have no idea where I was planning on going with this. Oh well!