Destiel ~ A Little Taste Of Heaven

A/N: I'm pretty sure all my one shots are just going to have smut in them now. There's no stopping the smut train.

...............

"Hey Savannah, what attracts angels the most? What smell?" Sam questions his sister, the younger sibling looking up from her phone.

"It differs for each angel. For Cas, it's honey and vanilla extract with a few drops of myrrh. Also, make sure none of our clothes end up in laundry basket you plan to sabotage." Savannah informed, boredly going back to looking at her phone.

"How did yo-"

"How do you guys keep forgetting I'm a mind reader?" Savannah groaned.

"I actually have no idea. Besides, I need to get back at Dean for putting glue in my shampoo." Sam sighs.

"Oh yeah, I remember that. I had to help you comb out all the glue." Savannah laughed.

"Anyways, I have to get him back and what better way than having an angel all over him?" Sam questions.

"I guess." Savannah shrugged. Sam left the room and went to the laundry room. He saw Dean had a basket of clothes sitting on top of the machine and he pulled out the ingredients for revenge. A few drops of vanilla, a drop of honey and a few drops of Myrrh. He quickly left the room.

Later.....

The human Cas yawned and walked into the kitchen, his nose picking up a wonderful scent. Savannah and Sam were sitting at the table, chatting, while Dean was cleaning the dishes. Dean followed the scent over to Dean.

"Looks like your idiotic plan is working." Savannah whispered. Sam noticed Cas inching towards Dean. Dean was startled when Cas placed his hands on his hips, burying his face in the crook of Dean's neck.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?!?" Dean screamed. Savannah and Sam quickly got up and exited the room.

"You smell nice." Cas purrs, Dean's cheeks heat up as Cas' hands trailed down Dean's body. "Dean." He purrs again, peppering kisses to Dean's neck.

"C-Cas." Dean gasped, dropping the plate in his hands. It fell in the sink and shattered. Frankly, Dean didn't give a damn as Cas hands pushed up his shirt.

"You smell so good." Cas hummed. Cas turned Dean around and Dean grasped the counter behind him. Cas kept his face buried in Dean's neck.

"Cas?" Dean was feeling slightly uncomfortable with the current situation, despite his sexual attraction towards his best friend. Cas looked up at Dean.

"Hmm?" He questions.

"Y-you're kinda making m-me feel u-uncomfortable." Dean shivered.

"How is that?" Cas questions.

"Well, you're hands are near my nether regions and you were kissing my neck and your hands were on my skin." Dean felt a blush creep up his neck and spread to his cheeks. His face completely red.

"Do you not like that?" Cas asks, doing that adorable head tilt and squinting his eyes.

"I-it's not that. I mean, it feels pleasing. Shit, I didn't mean to say that." Dean glanced away from Cas.

"Why does it bug you then?" Cas questions. His hands were still under Dean's shirt, working their way up. Dean gasped.

"It's intimate, stuff only couples do, even then, it's not something you'd do in public." Dean explained, feeling Cas' hot hands on his torso.

"We aren't in public though, we're in the bunker." Cas smiled, Dean gulped.

"But we aren't a couple and besides, you don't even like me that w-" Cas pressed a kiss to Dean's lips, shutting him up. It was quick, but it got his point across.

"You talk to much." Cas smiled. Dean couldn't find words so he just gripped Cas shirt and forced their lips together.

"So Sam, your plan backfired. They're about to have sex." Savannah comments as she looks away from the television.

"I don't even remember what my plan was. I'm glad they're finally releasing that damn sexual tension though." Sam shrugs.

"Sam, they're going to have sex in the kitchen." Savannah look horrified for a second.

"Should we go get coffee then? I can help you pick up chicks." Sam jokes.

"Very funny. But yeah, coffee sounds nice. Besides you know I'm afraid of, sex, relationships in general." Savannah but her nails.

"I know, I was joking. I wouldn't want to make you feel uncomfortable sis." Sam smiled. They had the same bond Sam and Dean had, maybe stronger, since they both were the younger sibling. They understood exactly how annoying Dean was.

"I know that. But hey, I can help you pick up guys." Savannah jokes.

"Fuck you." Sam groaned as they grabbed their jackets and wallets, leaving the bunker.

Dean was pressed against the island counter, well, he was kinda sitting on it, his legs hooked around Cas' waist, his fingers tangled in his hair. Cas was showing no mercy, getting rid of his trench coat and working at the buttons of Dean's shirt. He got off the shirt, throwing it somewhere in the kitchen, hopefully not the sink. Dean didn't seem to give a damn that they might be having sex in the god damn kitchen.

He parted their lips to pull off Cas' shirt , Cas shimmying Dean's pants off his legs. It was only then did Dean seem to recognize that they were going to have sex in the kitchen. He didn't care though, hell, being fucked by Cas while bent over the counter kinda sounded hot. Cas kicked pulled off his own pants, discarding his boxers in a heap of clothes that piled at his feet. He pulled off Dean's boxers, pressing his lips quickly to Dean's. He then turned Dean over so he was bent over the counter. Dean held in a breath. He didn't know if Cas was gonna just go in dry, without lube.

Cas went in dry. Dean gasped. It wasn't like it was his first time with a guy, he experimented a few times. Like Ben, most likely Gadreel. He didn't want to talk about that one. And it was when he was in his vessel that wasn't Sam, otherwise it would be a bit weird. Okay, hella weird. Anyways, it still stung and Dean wanted to grip Cas and kiss him while they did this.

Cas leaned forward and pressed kisses to Dean's neck as he slowly thrusted into him. Cas reached in front of Dean and grabbed his dick, getting another gasp from Dean that soon morphed in to a moan of pleasure.

"Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssss." Dean hissed slightly. "Cas." He moaned out. Cas was moving his hand on Dean's dick, driving the poor hunter to reach his climax sooner than he expected. "CAS!" Dean screamed, releasing his load.

"DEAN!!" Cas shouted, releasing inside of Dean. They stayed in that position until they calmed down, their hearts getting somewhat back to normal. Then they quickly got dressed and cleaned up their mess. Once that was done and over with, Cas felt Dean wrap his arms around his waist.

"Is it safe to ask you if you wanted to be my boyfriend?" Dean asks, Cas turning around and throwing his arms around Dean's neck.

"Of course I'll be your boyfriend. Uh, you think your siblings heard us?" Cas questions, biting his lip.

"I don't think so. And I hope not." Dean sighs.

"I love you Dean."

"I love you too Cas."

.................

A/N: Ta Da! What am I even doing with my life anymore?