Chapter 59: The effect you have on me (Part 2)

Nicole's outfit above.

Amelia Black

"Yes." I reply without hesitation. What is he thinking?

"Okay." He whispers.

Does he doubt my feelings for him? I put that thought aside when I remember the reason I followed him.

"Oh. I forgot to tell you. The Summit is fully booked. I couldn't get the girls room there."

Adam strokes his jaw. Everything he does is sexy as hell. "Why don't they stay here? We have more than enough rooms."

"You don't mind?"

"I'm traveling to London tomorrow night and even if I wasn't, I wouldn't mind. The house is big enough."

He is what? Sometimes our relationship confuses me. It's like I don't where we're heading or how to act with him. He is a mystery that I still haven't understand.

"Oh. Maybe I should call Tyler." I say softly. The Williams are Hospitality Moguls with their hotel chain Herz being the most popular. It will be nice to have my friends stay somewhere familiar.

"No. I know you're going to want to be with your friends when they're here. I don't want you going in and out of hotels when I'm not around. Security is also going to be tight." Adam dictates.

"But I want them to be catered and comfortable. They're my guests." I explain. In a hotel, they can get anything they want with just a phone call.

It really means a lot that they are are flying in to help Nicole and Camilla with their show. For them to sacrifice their time, shows what great people they are so I want to give them the best experience for the two days they're here.

"That's what the staff is for. Talk to Randy, he will get whatever you want done. He can assign a staff to each friend. They're very well trained and can provide a five star experience, trust me." My husband insists and I look at him.

He might not be as 'spoilt' as I am but he did grow up in luxury. To be honest, it's one of the things that attracted him to me the most. Not the amount of money he has, but the way he carries himself. You can tell he is an elite just by looking at him. He is possibly the most elegant person I know.

For example, you can never tell what brand he's wearing because he doesn't wear clothes that have logos, but it's obvious to everyone that they are expensive not only because they look like it but how he wears them.

He's the epitome of the wealth he grew up in and the success he worked so hard for, unobtrusively.

He does everything so perfectly well because it's how he is, not because trying to prove himself to anyone.

Everyone admires him, they respect him and women are crazy about him yet he doesn't really give a fuck.

He is just Adam. Even though there's so much I don't know, I understand this because of our similar backgrounds.

"What is it?" He asks when he notices me staring for so long.

"I'm analyzing you."

I know he understands what I want for my friends and if he says the staff can do it then they can.

"And what's the result?" He asks, amused.

"It's a secret." I wink then continue. "So about the security thing-"

"That's nonnegotiable."

I chuckle, humorlessly. "We're not negotiating. You're just giving commands."