Chapter 10: Take me there.

Young Amelia's outfit above.

Amelia Black

"I don't want to play with you!" Six year old Liam told five year old Amelia.

Amelia's lip quiver. "Why?"

"We don't play with girls." Liam answers.

She looks at Brian, Rob and Ian, who is giving her a big smile. "I like your hair." He says.

"Okay." Amelia replies and walks away.

She goes back to the living room and continues watching cartoon. It was the first time she spoke to Liam. Her mum had always taken her to his house to play but she always played on her own.

"Who are you?" A voice asked.

She raised her eyes and saw an older version of Liam. Same colour of hair and eyes even though his was a little darker.

"I'm Amelia." She replied.

"You're pretty." The ten year old Adam told her.

"You're pretty." She also said, smiling at him.

Even at that time, Adam Black had killer looks. At least, enough to melt a five year old's heart.

"Here." He gave her a kit kat and she collected it happily. "Thank you."

He nods at her then he waves. "Bye."

"Are you going to be here tomorrow?" She asked him hopefully.

She hated going to the Blacks mansion because Liam never played with her but now she believed that she had a new friend.

"No, I'm going back home." He replied and walked away.

He left her sitting there, her legs dangling from the couch. Since Liam doesn't play with girls and her new friend (whose name she didn't know) is leaving, she decided that she would tell her mum to never take her to the Black's mansion again.

She goes down the couch and walked out of the door to find her friend, she wanted to see him one last time.

"Amelia!" A maid rushes to her and picks her up. "Where are you going?"

"My friend." Amelia replied.

"Who?" Another maid asks her.

"He give me this." She showed them the kit kat. 

The maids share a look. They knew who loved to eat kit kats. "He's gone, honey."

My eyes open and I find myself awake. I look at my Apple wristwatch to check the time. It's eight in the morning. I sit up on my bed and run my fingers through my hair.

Was I asleep?

Was that a dream?

Okay that was the longest and weirdest dream I've ever had. The craziest thing is, it doesn't feel like just a dream. It feels like a memory.

I get up from the bed and head into the bathroom. It doesn't make sense.

I know that I used to go to Liam's house when I was a kid but I don't remember ever speaking with him. I don't remember anything at all.

It's so freaking weird. I've never dreamt of the younger version of myself so that is why I think it's a memory but........but how?

I wash my face with my Erno Laszlo foaming cleanser then head into the shower.