Chapter 22: Mr Black, Mrs Black.

Amelia's outfit above.

PS: This is the longest chapter I've written so far.

Amelia Black

"Good morning." I greet with a smile. I'm sitting on a stool by the kitchen island in our hotel suite in Seoul.

Adam just gives me a bored look and walks to the coffee maker.

I sip my orange juice and continue going through my Instagram. There are pictures of me everywhere. People, E!, Elle and so on.

'Amelia Smith is back on the runway, looking gorgeous as ever. Link in bio for more details.'

Well, as obnoxious as this sounds, I do look gorgeous on the picture so I take a screenshot.

I scroll down and I see a picture of Rob. He's only wearing a pair of red shorts and sunglasses. He looks hot so I smile and write down a comment.

Liam has been off social media since our breakup. He deleted his Instagram account and later let out a statement that it was 'hacked' just so people wouldn't ask questions.

If I was on the other side of the story, I totally wouldn't be believing all these lies. I'm sure most people don't but no one obviously wants to mess with the Elite Council.

I keep scrolling and I come across another picture of me but this time, I had Adam by my side. I'm looking down while he's looking at his right side with a straight face on.

"Does the paparazzi usually attack you like the way the did yesterday?" I ask.

"Yeah." He answers gruffly.

Look at him acting like he's not the guy that held me in arms as I cried last night.

I turn around and face him. "Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?"

He pours his coffee in a mug, not looking at me.  His eyes are looking down at his mug, display his long beautiful and full lashes. He's got great lashes. "How are you feeling?" He asks.

"Hmmm?" I mumble, suddenly going back to my senses.

He takes the mug off the counter and raises his dark eyes to meet mine. "You were crying last night."

"Oh, I'm fine. Just a dream." I reply, brushing my hair back.

After my dream last night, I went to the other bedroom and was surprised to see all my stuff that I left at the other hotel.

"And you miss your mummy?" Adam mocks then takes his mug to his lips.

I scoff putting my hand up in defence, "Excuse me. She was in the dream and I felt a little sad, I'm not a child."

He gives me a look then bites his pink lips. "You should invite her for dinner tonight."

I tilt my head. "Aren't we going to Miami?"

"You said you missed your mu-"

"Please don't say mummy again." I roll my eyes with a smile. "And I told you it was only because of the dream I had." I say and he gives me another look so I sigh. "I'm not a child, Adam. I can survive a few days without my mummy. I haven't seen her in like two months already." As I say that, my eyes widen and I feel a tightness in my chest.

I have never gone that long without seeing her. I'm such a bad person. I put my elbows on the island then push my face in my hands.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm the worst person ever. Oh my God." I whisper.

"Amelia, are you okay?" He asks but it's not in a 'i worry about you' tone. It's more like 'I'm worried if you're crazy' tone.