Chapter 47: His brother.

Amelia's outfit above.

Amelia Black

"What the fuck did you say to him?" Chase attacks me as I arrive at the hospital.

"Excuse me?"

"He was in a good mood. Happy to go and see you but then he came back angry and decided to go on the motorbike to cool off." He explains, angrily.

Wait. Is he talking about Adam?

"Dude, back off! Don't talk to her like that." Liam growls back at him.

Chase throws me one more angry look and walks away.

"What happened, Liam?"

"He was bleeding everywhere and he couldn't move his arm. He's in surgery now."

"It's my fault." I whisper and slowly take a seat.

"No, don't say that." Liam sits beside me.

"But it is."

"What'd you do?"

I repeat all the things I said to Liam and I can see from his expression that I've fucked up real bad.

"You know that's his biggest fear, right? He believes that no one truly cares about him."

I let out a sigh feeling a thousand times more guilty. I start silently praying for him to be okay. I don't know what I would do if something happens to him.

"He's awake." The doctor says as he and Wesley come out of Adam's room.

"Can we go and see him?"

"No, he doesn't want any visitors right now." Wesley says.

"But I'm his wife."

"And I'm his brother!" Liam says and I nod in agreement.

Wesley and the doctor look at each other then turn to give us both an apologetic look.

"I'll take you home, Mrs Black."

****

"So how are you girls?" My mother asks my friends.

Camilla, Nicole and Emily decided to come over to my house the next day.

We're having a delicious seafood meal that Adam and I's chef made.

"Good. I've been busy with doing my final project. It's a ten piece collection." Nicole tells my mum.

"Oh, wow. What's the inspiration behind it?"

"I went to Japan in January and as you know it was the cherry blossom season so I just took that whole concept of the trees and the people."

"Well, I can't wait to see it." Mum smiles then looks at Cam. "How about you, Camilla?"

"Oh mine's future inspired."

"Yeah, kinda like Alexandra Wang and Off-White. I can't wait for you to finish it." Emily adds, dreamily.

"I love that." Mum smiles then gives me a look. "Honey, would you snap out of that mood!"

"I know, right?" Emily adds and the others nod in agreement.

"I don't know what to do guys! I put my husband in the hospital and now he doesn't want to see me! I feel like I'm going to die!" I exclaim.

"Oh my God." Mum rolls her eyes and my friends start laughing.