Chapter 5: Why are you here?

Nicole's outfit above.

Amelia Black

I've been in my room for twenty one hours. I slept, woke up and took a shower then came back to bed. June has brought food which I refused to it.

I can't stop thinking about that video. I look at my phone. I haven't touched it since yesterday. I'm sure I have lots of messages.

He looked so happy.

I'm supposed to be happy too but I can't.  I think of him every single day. To be honest, I didn't realise that I love him this much till he left.

My bedroom door barges opens and Nicole strolls in. "Time to get up." She says.

I look down at my lap. "I don't want to." I say emotionlessly.

"Is that the letter Liam left you?" She points at the letter in my hand.

It is, I read it almost everyday. I don't know why. Probably because it's one of the last reminders I have of him.

"Yes." I nod.

"Can I see?" She asks softly.

"Sure."

She walks over to the bed and collects the letter then she tears it into pieces.

My eyes widen. "What is wrong with you?" I yell at her as my tears start falling.

"We've had enough of this! It's been two fucking months! If that's not enough for you, try to remember the fact that he has moved on! So stop sitting there and mopping around like you fucking lost everything! The girls and I are here for you! Your family is here for you!" She shouts as she also cries.

"Do you know how I felt after your mum told me what you said yesterday? You want to die because of that stupid video?! Is Liam really worth all of that? Do you have no idea how many other people love and care about you?" She continues, still crying.

It breaks my heart to see her like this.

"I'm sorry. I just love him so much!" I cry harder.

She comes on the bed and hugs me. "I know but it's time to move on. Liam told you to move on and to be happy. You know he's not coming back and even if he does, what are the chances of you getting back together? You're married and he has clearly moved on. Do you want to spend the rest of your life being miserable?" She speaks.

I look into her bright blue eyes and shake my head. "I don't."

A smile grows on her face. "You and Liam were in love but it's all over now. It's time to leave all that behind and start a new chapter." She says and I nod in agreement.

"Do you want to be happy?" She asks.

"Yes."

"Then I want you to keep it in your mind that you are our hero. You agreed to this marriage for your siblings, for us. You gave up your love for us. I can't let you give up your happiness. You are the strongest girl I know. You deserve to be happy and you will be."

My lips quiver. "B-but how?"

She sighs and holds my hands, fixing her sitting position."I know you loved Liam and he loved you. Your love was so beautiful but you've broken up. Unfortunately, you have passed all the stages of breakup except one."

"What?"

"Acceptance. You need to accept that it's over and it's not happening again because he's gone. You have to accept that Ameliam is over." She says sadly and a tear drops from my eye.