Chapter 3: Two months late.

Amelia's outfit above.

Amelia Black

"Good morning, Mrs Black." The maid, Marina greets me as I stroll into the dining room. The dinning table is filled with delicious looking breakfast.

I sit at the corner of the table and grab a couple of things to put on my plate. Adam comes into the dining room dressed in a black business suit, looking so handsome and powerful.

Marina pulls out a chair for him at the table head seat and he sits with me on the side. "Where is my coffee?" He asks,

"I will bring it right away, Mr Black." She says and sprints to the kitchen.

Silence grows and it's really weird and uncomfortable. This is the first time we're having breakfast together since he's usually not in town and when he is, he never eats with me.

I don't know why he's here now.

"So how was your trip?" I decide to break the silence.

"It was good."

I nod my head. "Cool, I heard you will now be staying here more often."

Marina comes back and gently pours his coffee and leaves.

"Don't you want me here?" He looks at me.

I frown as my eyes meet his. "Why wouldn't I? It's your house."

He looks like he's about to say something but he doesn't. He silently takes a sip of his coffee as he reads some papers in his hand.

After finishing breakfast, I head to the garage.

Sometimes when you have a lot of options, you find it hard to make up your mind.

I can't decide which car I'm going to drive to Hardwood.

I look at Adam's side of the garage. Amazing!

There are twenty one cool cars parked. I'm honestly not surprised with the number of cars.

He's one of the richest people alive(at twenty four years only). He has billions of dollars inside his bank account and he makes more everyday.

I love all of them but my two personal favourites are the Corvette Stingray and the Alfa Romeo Giulia.

The Range Rover that Liam got me for my birthday was the car I had the accident with. It got so damaged and that gave me another sign on how things are really over between he and I.

I look at my black Rolls Royce, it's my favourite but I finally decide to go with the Ferrari.

Amelia's car

I received the best wedding gifts ever from my families, my friends, Adam's families, my parents business partners.