Chapter 35: Anna Wintour.

Amelia's dress above.

Amelia Black

"Amelia." Adam comes into my bedroom as the door is open.

I pause This is Us and look at him. "You're back already?"

"Yes." He comes toward me and drops a box. "I got you an outfit for tonight."

Adam had to go to work this morning. I had nothing to do so I've lying in bed all day but there's a Fashion Night event tonight that we both have to go.

I give him a teasing smile. "You went to the store and chose it yourself?"

He shakes his head. "A shopper sent me photos of dresses to choose from."

I open the box and pull out a white sleeveless fitted gown with a slit at the front.

"It's so beautiful." I smile examining the dress. I drop it on the bed and lean forward to kiss his cheek. "Thank you, hubby."

"Welcome." He mutters then stands up.

Two hours later, I'm perfectly glammed up. The dress Adam got fits perfectly. I had some people come over and do my hair and makeup.

Adam comes in to the room while I'm standing in front of the mirror.

He looks drop dead gorgeous in his black tux and bow tie. His hair is long and slicked back in a dreamy way.

I see that his eyes are also checking me out. I know that I look good. The dress is gorgeous.

Adam never compliments on my outfits no matter how hard I try to dress up sometimes.

"Do you want to take a mirror selfie with?" I ask him hopefully.

"Yeah." He steps closer and stands directly behind me, his back pressed to mine.

His smells so good and sexy.

I raise my phone and he puts his hand on my hip, looking into the mirror.

I thank God for blessing me with such a handsome husband. Seriously, if looks could kill, I'd be dead by now. He looks so good!

I snap a few photos and look into his eyes through the mirror. "What do you think of the dress?" I ask since he chose it!

He gives me a dark smile then hugs me closer to him. I feel his lips press against my ear and I shiver. "You look absolutely stunning, wife." He whispers.

My whole body goes numb and I feel goosebumps over. "Really?" I whisper back.

Then he lightly kisses my ear. Oh my God! I think I'm going to melt.

"Of course, I can't wait to show you off."

Amelia's dress

Amelia's dress

****

"So Amelia, if you could take a selfie with only one person inside, who would it be?" An E! female reporter asks as Adam and I are about to go into the event.