Chapter 33: Gordon Ramsay.

Adam's London house.

Amelia Black

Sister?

Adam has a sister? Does that mean Liam has one too? And that he never told me?

This is so confusing.

It's been two days since that weird phone call. Yesterday, I had a catalogue photoshoot so Adam and I didn't hang out.

I didn't even see him at all because I went out early in the morning and when I came back, he had fallen asleep.

I decide to take a twenty minute shower then head downstairs. There is no sign of Adam.

I go around the house, searching all the seven bedrooms but they were all empty. One though catches my mind because inside, there are girly stuff on the dressing mirror so I check the wardrobe and also see a bunch of female clothing.

Was this Eva's old room perhaps?

I go out of the room and send Adam a text.

Me: Where are you?

Adam💍: Out but I will be back soon. Wesley is outside, he will take you wherever you want to go.

I decide I'm not going anywhere without him.

I go to the kitchen and check for something to eat. We only have cereal, milk, orange juice and Adam's expensive coffee .

It's almost one o'clock. The time for breakfast has passed. I guess I will have to go grocery shopping and cook something for lunch.

I run upstairs and grab my purse and as I'm coming down, I hear a voice shouting, "Hello!"

As I reach the living room area, I see a teenage girl wearing a white mini skirt with a black top covered with a jacket that matches the skirt.

Her feet are covered in knee high boots and there's a huge smile on her face. Her hair is dark like Adam's but she has blue eyes. She is very beautiful with a little pointy nose and cute lips. Looking at her, I can tell that she is sixteen to eighteen in age but she's also a little tall. About five foot seven.

"Hey." I speak.

"Hi, Amelia!" She rushes over to me and give me a hug.

My eyes widen in realisation. This is the the girl that was on the phone.

Adam's sister!

"You must be Asia." I hug her back.

When we pull away, she smiles. "Yes! Asia Walker, that's me!" She waves.

Walker. Makes sense now!

But I thought that they didn't have any children.  Was she also adopted like Adam? I will have to ask him. I hope he talks to me.

"How are you?" I ask her.

"I'm good. Is Adam here?"

"No, he's not."

"Oh." Her face drops in disappointment.