Chapter 6: Christian Louboutin.

Amelia's car above.

Amelia Black

"So let's start from the beginning, how did you meet?"

I bite my lip and look down. "I've known him my whole life but we only started talking July, last year."

"Did you start dating immediately?" Dr Sloan asks.

I shake my head. "No, he was dating someone else at that time. My friend, Camilla."

She nods her head slowly.

"She wasn't my friend at that time! She and I became friends after Liam and I got together." I quickly tell her. I don't want her to think I'm dating my friend's ex since don't do it is like the number one rule of girl code.

She smiles. "I'm not here to judge you, Mrs Black."

"Amelia, please." I smile back.

"Okay, Amelia please tell me about your relationship with Liam. From the first time you spoke to the last."

I take a deep breath. "It all started with this project....."

I open up to Dr Sloan. I tell her;

How he and I began talking at a parking lot, how exchanged numbers, how we became friends, how I began liking him, about our first kiss, the time he confessed his feelings, our first date, how he asked me to be his girlfriend, how I fell in love with him, how he proposed and how it all ended.

I literally tell her everything. X, our fights, every single thing.

She doesn't say anything as I speak. Her eyes hold no sign of judgment. All she does is nod and then she gives me a tissue box when I start crying. She listens and at some point, I find her wiping a tear.

"I've never heard anything like this." She says after I finish.

"Yeah." I wipe a tear.

Not everyone ends up getting married to their boyfriend's brother.

"From what you told me, I believe you and Liam had a beautiful love story."

"We did."

"How are you feeling now?"

"Sad, angry, broken, depressed and dead."

Dr Sloan nods. "That is...."

I raise an eyebrow. "Fucked up?"

She shakes her head and chuckles. "No. What you are feeling is completely normal, Amelia."

"Then why is everyone making it seem like I'm destroying my life?!" I exclaim.

"Well, you said you wanted to die....." She answers with a frown.

"I still do."

"Why?"

"Because a life without Liam is pointless."

Nothing makes me happy anymore. Everything was so much better when he was here. I never get bored because we hang out most of the time and even times when we're not together, there's this sense of safety that I feel.

"Is that what you really think?" Dr Sloan asks sadly.

"Yes."

"How about your friends, your family and yourself?"

I frown in confusion. "Myself?"

"Yes. Is Liam all you want in life? Don't you have dreams and passions?"