1. A Strong Woman Met Another Strong Woman

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!
----------------

I was currently in my second year in the Senate at that time when I heard about her for the first time. The death of her husband was a big shock for everybody since he was all known to be a good and clean public servant. Aside from feeling bad for our country's loss of a good servant, I also felt a heavy pain in my chest knowing that I know how it feels to lose a husband and carry all the obligations and responsibilities left with our kids. Honestly, it was my first time seeing her and it was on the news. She was crying but I could see that she was trying to control it for her daughters. At that moment, I felt that pain, too, remembering those years I went through when my husband died. I know it would be a rocky road for her, but I know, she could handle it. Seeing her for the first time yet I could feel that she's strong.

"If I could, she could also." I said to myself.

She may not know me but I was wishing for the best for her and for her family.

-----------

The time came for her husband's funeral. Most of the people in the Congress and Senate were there, of course including me. I witnessed the love and appreciation of the people towards the former DILG Secretary Jesse Robredo, especially from his family. I didn't have any personal relationship with their family but I couldn't stop myself from having a teary-eye. Everything was pure. You could really see that this man is such a good one because the emotions of the people around, especially those closest ones, were not about politics. They showed love and a big grief.
I saw her again. But this time, no tears was coming out from her eyes. She was just teary-eye the whole time. And it made me feel proud of her when she gave the speech for her loving husband. She didn't cry at all but I could feel the pain in her voice.

"Such a strong woman." I thought to myself.

After the burial ceremony, we already sent Mr. Robredo to the cemetery and I decided to go home immediately. I didn't approach the family since I actually didn't know what to say and again, we didn't have this kind of relationship. I just felt shy, that's all.

I took a quick bath and hop into bed. I just stared the ceiling and still felt heavy. Little did I know, I fell asleep with Mrs. Leni Robredo in my mind....

-------
Hello everyone. Just wanna say na di ako sure ng terms ni SenRisa when she started as a Senator so if may mabasa kayong misinformation, pakicorrect nalang ako hehe or hayaan nyo nalang. Focus nalang tayo sa story HAHAHAHAHA
SEE YOU AROUND! 💜💗🌈