Unheard

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!

-------
LENI'S POV

After Risa fell asleep, I decided to just put pillows under her head and put a blanket on her and went in my room to get some more rest as well. I didn't want to disturb her anymore.

The result of the election still feels surreal for me. But because of the tiredness and the effect of the alcohol last night, I fell asleep immediately.

I woke up around 10 in the morning with floods of text messages and missed calls from the people who supported me. I quickly went downstairs to check Risa on the sofa but to my shock, she was not there anymore. I checked the kitchen and the bathroom but she was not there as well. I immediately checked my phone again to see if she left a message, but there wasn't. She left without giving me a notice.

Was she aware this time of what happened last night?

I felt uneasy but I tried to calm down. I messaged Sinta if Risa got home and she said yes. That's all I need to know, that she went back home safely.

I took a shower first and started to entertain the messages and calls I received on that day but the thought of Risa going home without saying anything still bothered me.

A lot of invitations popped out but the party told me that they would be the one who's going to entertain all of the guesting that I would have for the next hours and days so that they would be synchronized.

The Liberal party invited me to have a meet and greet that night and I wished Risa would be there, too.

-------
RISA'S POV

I woke up with a heavy-head. I looked around and I saw that I was still in the sala but with pillows and a blanket. I stared at the ceiling remembering what happened.

Oh fuck, Risa. What have you done?

I clearly remembered every single thing happened.

I immediately fixed myself and decided to go back home without telling Leni, even on a text message. I was too coward to face her after what happened.

My phone was flooded with messages and calls from the party and from the people I know congratulating me but I couldn't get myself answering them one by one. I only answered the party telling me to join the meet and greet they would have for us.

Oh, God. For sure Leni would be there.

Then I hit my head on the steering wheel. I felt like I was going to be crazy.

I reached home and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower and to reflect things.

The past few years, Leni and I have been too close to each other. She became my all-in-one friend and I would never forget every thing she has done for me. She treated me more than I deserve. Never in my life I expected to meet someone like her who would even risk her own life just to save someone like me.

Sino ba naman ako diba?

These past few months, my longing for Leni seemed to be not normal anymore. To the extent that we just saw each other but I still want to talk with her over the phone before going to bed. Every weekdays, I would wish for the weekend to come quickly. Or sometimes, I would make some excuses just to see her during the weekdays. Leni became part of my life routine and I feel incomplete if I missed any chance to be with her or even to talk with her. And it would be the opposite every time we had the chance.