Pictures

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!

IMAGINATION MO ANG LIMIT 😋😋

--------

Risa went to work in a very good mood but when she entered the hall, the aura was not good. Everyone was looking at her and seemed like talking about her.

Loren and Grace immediately went to her desk.

"Kape tayo?" Loren invited.

"Ahm, nagkape na ako kila Leni bago ako umalis. Kayo nalang." Risa refused.

Grace pulled her and got her bag.

"Magkakape tayo, diba Loren? Yes. Kape." Grace.

"Hoy. Ano ba. Nagkape na nga kasi ako. Ang kulit nyo."

Grace signed Risa just to follow. So Risa did.

Along the lobby, Risa protested.

"Ano ba. Ano bang nangyayare sainyong dalawa?"

"Haven't you opened your phone to watch news? Or even your social media accounts?" Loren asked.

"Hindi. Alam nyo naman kapag kasama ko si Leni, those things don't matter." Risa answered.

"Ayon yung problema. Kapag magkasama kayo, may sarili kayong mundo. Hindi nyo napapansin mga nasa paligid nyo." Grace.

"Bakit ba? Bakit kayo nagagalit?"

"Open your phone now." Loren.

"Bakit ba? Bakit di nyo nalang sabihin? Ano bang nangyayare?" Risa while reaching her phone from her bag.

When she opened it, there were a lot of missed calls and messages from her kids, staff and even from people she isn't really in touch with.

"Open your twitter." Grace.

"Teka. Ano bang nangyayare?" Risa asked once more.

"Sundin mo nalang ako, Risa. Open your twitter." Grace.

Risa then opened her twitter and the ever first thing she saw made her whole body felt cold and numb.

Someone posted their pictures when they were in Baguio. Not only ordinary pictures, but pictures when they were sweet and showing love gestures.

"Hindi naman sana masyadong halata na kayo yan, ang kaso, yung clerk sa hotel tsaka yung mga tao sa kinainan nyo somewhere sa Baguio e nagpost sa fb nila. So naconfirm ng mga tao na kayong dalawa yan." Loren explained.

"Meron pa yang isa, Risa. Here." Grace.

Then she showed pictures of them when they were eating ice cream where Leni's head was on Risa's shoulder while her hand was on her back, with the caption, "Masyado naman atang sweet ang magkumare. Mas sweet pa sa kinakain nilang ice cream."

"Shit!" Risa exclaimed.

"Shit talaga. Now. Talk to your staff. Talk to Leni. Do something about this." Loren.

"Isn't it too late? Look. Over millions na ang like and retweets. Wala pa yung sa fb." Grace.

"Still do something about it. Talk to Leni bago kapa abutan ng mga ulupong na media dito." Loren.

Risa immediately went to the parking car and drove to the OVP. Unfortunately, when she came, a lot of media men were already outside and definitely wanted to talk with Leni. She tried to call Leni but she was not answering so she called Rona.