6. Alcohol (18+)

--TRIGGER WARNING--
SOME SCENES MAY HAVE SOME SEXUAL ABUSE.

--------
I am now with Toni. I am not talking nor looking at him.

"May problema ba tayo, Risa? Napapansin kong ilang linggo nang parang ang asiwa kang kasama ako. Di mo ba nagustuhan yung pagpunta ko sa'yo kanina sa restaurant? Sorry. I just want to be with you so I asked Kiko kung nasaan ka."

"Hindi ako galit, Toni. Wala lang ako sa mood."

"Wala sa mood kasama ako?"

"Toni, I am here with you na oh."

"Oo pero para naman akong hangin sa'yo."

"Pag'aawayan pa ba natin 'to, ha?" my voice cracked a bit. I felt like I was choked.

"Sorry. Sorry." then he held my hand.

Well, this is what I like about Toni naman. His patience is indescribable. I understand how he feels right now since I am aware that I am not as same as before towards him after that night.

We arrived to the hotel he booked and asked me what I want to eat. I just said anything since I am still not in the mood.

When we entered the room, I went straight to bed. I just want to sleep. I heard Toni was doing something in the sala of the room but I didn't mind him. After some while, he entered the room and hugged me.

"Happy anniversary, ma."

My body automatically got up from lying when I heard him and I saw him holding a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates.

FUCK. I FORGOT THAT IT'S OUR ANNIVERSARY TODAY!

I felt so much guilt, aside sa nakalimutan ko, muntik pa kami mag'away kanina.

"Oh my God. I am so sorry. I forgot."

"You don't have to say sorry." he hugged me.
"I love you, Risa."

I didn't answer him. I just hugged him. When we broke our hug, I could see the sadness in his eyes but he was trying to hide it.

"Tara. Kain na tayo. Andyan na yung food. I ordered your favorite and some wine na din." then he lift me to stand up and pulled to go to the dining area of the room.

The whole time, I was still quiet. He opened the wine and poured to each other glasses. We cheered. I forced a smile. I was shocked because he straight drunk one glass and poured another one and drunk them again at once and another one.

"Hey. Dahan dahan."

He didn't bother to give me a response instead he went to the bathroom. When he went out, he was smiling to me like nothing happened.

"Are you done na kumain? Pasok kana sa room. Ako na magliligpit dito, ma."

I protested at first but he insisted. So yeah. I just went back inside the bedroom and decided to take a shower. While I was taking a shower, I heard Toni entered the bathroom.

"Gagamit ka din ba? Teka lang patapos na ako." saying without opening my eyes since I was washing my face.

I felt him behind me and it made my body flinched.

"Mas gusto ko sabay tayo." he whispered behind my ears then cupped my two breasts.

"Teka, Toni. Wag dito. Patapusin mo muna ako." I protested but he didn't listen.

He started kissing my neck, my back and his hands were roaming my whole body.

"Toni, ano ba. Teka lang kasi. Patapusin mo muna ako."