Baguio - Part 2

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!

---------

"They can have the world.
We will create our own."

They left Foggy Mountain Cookhouse at almost 2:30 in the afternoon since they also enjoyed the view and Leni found it some time to digest Risa's surprise for her.

They went to Burnham Park to walk around and also to enjoy the cool breeze. But before that, they wore caps to somehow cover their faces.
At first, they were both hesitant because there were a lot of people. But Leni decided to ignore and held Risa's hand.

Risa attempted to remove her hand from Leni's.

"Ah-uh.." Leni protested.

"Maraming tao, 'ga."

"So? Pag yan inalis mo, di mo na ako lab." then she pouted her lips.

Risa felt soft seeing Leni this sweet and clingy so she just let what she wanted and she held Leni's hand tighter.

Leni smiled so bright and they continued walking around the park.

"Love, bili tayo cotton candy tsaka ice cream, please?"

Risa patted Leni's head.

"Sure."

"Penge pera, mommy?"

Risa shook her head.

"Ay loko. Ginawa pa akong nanay."

"Sabi mo, baby mo ako?"

Risa couldn't resist Leni's cuteness so she pinched both of her cheeks.

"Bakit ba ang cute-cute mo today? Oo na. Eto na."

They both bought ice cream and cotton candy then they sat for a while.

"Hindi ba tayo nito lalamigin?" Risa asked.

Leni leaned on Risa's shoulder.

"Basta ako sure akong hindi ako lalamigin. Kasi hot ang girlfriend ko." then she inserted her left hand in Risa's shirt and rested her hand on her girlfriend's back.

Risa flinched because of Leni's cold hand.

"Oh my god! Ginawa mo namang literal na hot, e. Yan na nga ba sinasabi ko, Maria Leonor. Kapag ikaw nagkasipon."

Leni just continued eating ice cream. She looked up to see Risa and she gulped when she saw how Risa licked the ice cream.

Risa noticed her staring.

"What? May dumi ba ako sa mukha, 'ga?"

"Ha? Ah. Wa-wala."

"Ba't ka ganyan makatingin?"

"Uhm. Wala, love."

Then Risa continued licking her ice cream.

"Oh-oh my god." Leni said it out loud.

"Ano ba nangyayare sa'yo?"

"Ka-kasi... Ah wala. Diyos ko po."

Then Risa realized it just by looking at Leni.