Woo

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!
------

"Galit ka ba? Kanina ka pa walang imik." Leni asked Risa while driving going back home from their perspective jobs.
"Pansinin mo naman ako. Ano gusto ng baby ko? Craving for something? Pizza, ice cream, pasta, or me?"

"Wala ako sa mood makipagbiruan Leonor, ah. Magtigil ka." irrirated answer from Risa.

"Arte naman neto. Meron ka ba today? Dark chocolates, you want? Fav yun ng baby ko diba."

"Stop calling me baby."

Leni stopped the car.

"May nagawa ba ako? Bat ang arte arte mo sakin today?"

"Wala. Drive. Uwing uwi na ako."

Leni followed Risa and she just chose to stay silent since she didn't know why Risa is acting weird today.

Leni stopped the car in front if Risa's house.

"Sunduin kita ulit bukas, ha. Para di kana magdrive."

"Bahala ka." Risa said before getting out from Leni's car. She closed the door a bit strong to make a loud slammed sound.

"Hey. Dahan-dahan naman. Di pa 'to bayad, gagi."

Risa didn't bother to look back and just entered her house's gate.

"I love you!" Leni shouted but Risa didn't answer.

Wala man lang kiss? Ano na ba yan. Problema nun? Leni said to herself.

Driving home, Leni is still bothered about Risa's behavior so she decided to just change clothes and go back to Risa's house. But before that, she went by a convenience store to buy something for Risa just in case she likes something.

When she got into Risa's house, Sinta opened the gate for her and she went straight to Risa's room but it was lock.

Babaeng 'to ang hilig-hilig maglock ng pinto.

She thought to do something.

In a loud voice, "In a count of three, I'm gonna crack open this door if you won't open!! 1....2....."

The door opened. Issa and Sinta who were in the living room cracked into laughing.

"Anong kalokohan 'to, Leni??!" Risa annoyingly asked.

"Hehe. Wala lang. Baka kasi di mo ako pagbuksan kung kakatok lang ako. Makikituloy po." then she entered the room tip-toeing.

"What are you doing here?"

"Hmmmm. I brought you something. Some snacks?" then she rose her arms showing the paper bags with snacks.

"I'm not in the mood for anything." then she turned her back to Leni and faced her mirror to do some skin care routine.

Leni sat beside Risa.

"What about for me? Ayaw mo bang nandito ako?"

"Leni."

Leni hugged Risa and put her chin on Risa's shoulder. "Ayaw mo bang andito ako kako?"

"Gusto. Syempre."

"Yiiie. Sabi na, you're craving for me."

Risa slapped her arm.

"Kapal ng mukha talaga neto."

Leni kissed Risa's cheek without breaking her hug.

"Alam ko na bakit ang arte mo."

"Hmmm. Bakit?"

"Tinotoyo ka!!" Leni teased Risa.

"Che!" Risa removed Leni's arm from hugging her. "Binabawi ko na. Umuwi ka na."

"Uy. Joke lang. Eto naman."

Leni laid on the bed.

"I'm craving for something, too Risa. Matagal kapa dyan?"

Risa looked at Leni by her reflection on the mirror. Leni saw Risa blushed.

"Pinagsasasabi mo, Leni?"

"Bilis na. Tabihan mo na ako dito." then Leni wiggled her eyebrows.

"Ewan ko sayo, Maria Leonor!"

Risa stood up to go to the bathroom. But, Leni grabbed her into bed and immediately hugged her.

"This is what I am craving for, Ris. Namiss ko 'to. Lagi naman tayong magkasama but we had little chances to have hugs like this." Leni said while closing her eyes to feel more the hug she's giving to Risa.

Risa felt calm by what Leni doing. She needed this as well. She always loves the feeling of Leni's hug. It removes every negative energies from her body and from her mind. She then hugged back Leni and kissed the woman's forehead.

"Yeah. I miss this, too Pangga."

Leni smiled hearing Risa calling her Pangga again.

"Di ka na tinotoyo?"

"Shut up. Wag mo nang sirain ang moment."

"I love you, Ris."

"Palangga ta ka man, Pangga."

"Oh, wait. Yung ice cream baka tunaw na." Leni reminded Risa.

"Ilagay nalang natin mamaya sa freezer. I want to lick something else."

Leni's eyes open wildly because of what Risa said.

"Hindi ka na nga tinotoyo."

-----
Short update. A proof of life ba. HAHAHAHA.
Kumusta kayo mga acclaaaaaa? Miss you all. Bukod sa twitter, tuwang tuwa din ako sa comments nyo dito 😂
Life must go on. Layag tayo, balita ko. Ehe! Anyway, I am having one-shot stories pero isa palang nagagawa ko 😂 you can also find it here in wp sa profile ko. "Adrift" hope you'll like the stories there as well. Labyuuuu all 💛
SEE YOU AROUND 🌈💗💜