A Meeting With You

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!

-------

"The rest of the world was black and white, but we were screaming colors."

Monday, Risa went to work wearing a very beautiful smile since she and Leni were finally okay. The moment she sat on her desk, Loren went to her.

"Aba. Good mood na ata." Loren said.

"Bati na kami." Risa answered with a kilig in her voice.

"Ayon. Ang landi-landi nanaman. Hay sa wakas. Buti naman at nagkaayos na kayo. Tamang tama pala e. May balita akong feeling ko ikatutuwa mo." Loren said with much enthusiasm in her voice.

"Oh? Ano yon?"

"The Committee of Finance will have a meeting with Leni for her projects 2 days from now."

"Ah. I think nabanggit nya yan. Yun yung pinaghahandaan nila last week nung lagi syang late nakakauwi. And then?"

"Mr. Chairman will not be available on that day for some reasons. Minority leader Leila is not available, too. You know, given her situation."

"Uh-huh."

"So, Mr. Chairman assigned me to have the meeting with mada'am vice president."

"Really? That's good!"

"Hep! It doesn't end there."

"Ay ang daming chika. Direct to the point mo na kaya?"

"Eto na nga. Wag kang atat. Mr. Chairman told me to have one more representative from the Senate. So, since you're from the minority, I said, ikaw isasama ko."

Risa's eyes widen.

"Hoy! Bakit ako? Pwede namang si Grace." Risa said panicking.

"Ay ayaw mo? Hala. Nasabi ko na e. Nakaset na ang meeting and all. Tsaka naisip ko din mas magiging magaan ang usapan since may understanding naman na din kayo." then Loren laughed.

"Oh my god, Loren. I can't. Nakakahiya."

"Eto parang ewan. E halos araw-araw naman na nga kayong nagkikita."

"E, iba naman yon. Trabaho 'to."

"Then, act professional. Itago mo muna ang kilig mo. Kaya mo yan, bakla. Sige na. Iwan ko sa'yo mamaya mga documents about VP's projects. Pag-aralan mong mabuti ha? Omg. This is exciting!" then Loren went back to her desk with a big smile.

Risa was left with mixed emotions and wondering if Leni already knows about it.

Later on that night, on bed, while Risa and Leni hugging.

"Love, ano kaya sa pakiramdam na magkawork tayo? I mean, yung nasa iisang office lang tayo." Leni asked then she pressed her face on Risa's neck.

"Oh? Ba't mo naman yan natanong?"

"Wala lang. Naiimagine ko lang. Parang ang saya nun. Araw-araw kitang makikita tapos mas gaganahan akong magtrabaho."

"Hindi kaya magsawa ka naman? Puro mukha ko lang makikita mo. Tulog lang ang pahinga." then Risa chuckled.

"Hindi. E kahit nga sa panaginip, gustong-gusto kitang makita. Ba't naman ako magsasawa sa mukhang yan?" Leni held Risa's face gently.
"Nakapaganda." then pressed her face again on her girlfriend's neck.