Unconscious

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!

----------

"The moment you decided to disregard my side, you already lost me, Leni."

Leni went blank. Those words from Risa felt like knives stabbed straightly on her chest. She didn't know what to do or even what to say. She felt numb. She knew she was now just staring Risa waiting for her to tell her to go home, but even Risa would say, maybe she couldn't move.

In a short span of time, she remembered all Risa's promises, words of affirmation she had told her in their entire relationship and all the good times they had together.

"Dito ka lang. I feel safe with you, Leni. Please. Dito ka lang."

"Thank you for doing this, Leni. You're the only one who ever did this to me."

"Thank you for everything. You don't know how much you made and making me happy."

"Hahawakan ko ang kamay mo hanggang dulo. Kagaya ng pagkahawak mo ng kamay ko, Leni."

"Dito ka lang sa'kin, ha?"

"Bawal mo rin akong iwan, Leni."

"Hindi mo alam kung gaano ako kaswerte na saakin ka, 'ga."

"I will always support you kahit hindi mo sabihin."

"Sssshhh. Kahit hindi mo sabihin. Dito lang ako. Di kita iiwan, Leni."

"Sa'yo. Sa'yo lang ako masaya. Sa'yo lang ako sasaya."

"I don't want to stop making memories with you, Pangga."

All the never ending "I love you's", all the touches they have shared, all the laughters that filled every corner wherever they were. All. All came back in just a snap.

She felt her world crashed again for the second time. She felt her heart shattered more than anyone could ever imagine.

"Alam kong nagkamali ako, Risa. Pero sa loob ng tatlong taong merong tayo, ngayon lang ako nagkamali. Isang pagkakamali lang, Risa pero kinalimutan mo na lahat ng pangako mong hindi mo ako iiwan."

Risa's expression changed like she was being showered by cold water when Leni mentioned about her promises.

"Ang bilis mo namang bumitaw. Ang bilis mo naman akong bitawan, Risa. Pero kung yan na talaga ang gusto mo, kung pagod kana, saakin, saatin, hindi na kita pahihirapan."

Leni inhaled deeply as she controlled her tears from flowing.

"Basta lagi mong tatandaan, minahal kita ng higit pa sa lahat. Mag-iingat kayo palagi ng mga bata, ha. Mauuna na ako."

Leni stood up and walked out the door. She actually hoped Risa would run after her but she didn't. The moment she got in her car, her tears finally fell, uncontrollably. She cried like there would be no tomorrow.

She wasn't really drinking but she found herself in a bar, ordering some alcohol.

"Anything hard. Sorry, wala akong alam sa alak, e." Leni said to the bartender.

The bartender was stunned seeing the vice president of the Philippines in a bar.

"Si-sige po mada'am VP. Right away po."