Ain't A Dream

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!

-----
RISA'S POV

Walking away from Leni was actually not part of the plan. I got too scared because I couldn't read her eyes when I confessed everything. I didn't want to look desperate begging her to love me back. I am too weak and too coward every time when it comes to Leni.

The moment I walked away, I thought she was going to follow me, but I was wrong. She let me go. It hit me big time.

"Putang ina mo naman Risa! Bakit kasi umamin ka pa. Ngayon, alam mo nang ikaw lang ang nagmamahal sainyong dalawa. Hindi pa nagsisimula, talo kana." I said to myself inside my car with my tears flowing uncontrollably.

I drove home with my two kids. I tried my best to control my sobs but I know they noticed it including my swollen eyes, but no one dared to talk.

Days had past and weekend came. My body woke up too early even I didn't set an alarm. I stared at the ceiling for a moment and remembered, it was supposed to be a day with the Robredo's. I tried to sleep again but I couldn't. My body got used to this kind of routine. I decided to take a walk around our village just to feed my body's longing for an activity. After 45 minutes, I went back home and cooked breakfast for my kids.

"Good morning mga anak. Tara, kain na." I greeted them.

"Bakit may breakfast na, ma? Hindi po ba tayo kila tita Leni kakain?" Sinta bluntly asked.

I saw Issa elbowed her.

"Ah. Hindi. Skip daw muna 'tong weekend kasi alam niyo na. Vice president na si tita niyo Leni. Busy na masyado." I made an excuse.

"But tita Leni still messaged me po last night inviting us again for today." Sinta' s face was too confused.

"A-ah. Baka minessage nalang si mama, Sinta na hindi na tuloy. Hayaan mo na. May susunod pa naman. Kain kana." Issa rebutted while putting food on Sinta's plate.

Among my kids, Sinta was the most affected of the sudden changes because she got really fond with the Robredo's.

When we finished eating breakfast, I went upstairs and checked my phone for updates, and to my surprise, Leni sent me a message.

"The kids are waiting for you. I am waiting for you, Risa."

I felt like my heart was going to explode.

Stop acting like nothing happened, Leni. Nakakainis ka.

--------
Back to work for couple of days and I think Loren and Grace noticed that I was not myself.

"Bakit parang pinagbagsakan ata ng langit yang mukha mo? Ilang araw ka na ring iritable at halos lahat na ata dito saamin gusto mong sapakin anytime. Problema mo?" Loren.

"Wala naman." I presently answered.

"Hmmmm. I don't want to assume ah because it's kinda impossible. But, is this because of Leni?" Grace.

"Bakit naman si Leni?" Loren.

"Hindi ko na kasi nakikitang nagpopost sa twitter si Risa ng weekend ganap nila e. Tatlong weekend na yung lumipas. Magkagalit ba kayo?" Grace explained.

I was shocked for Grace's being observant. Well, I think I need to tell them since they've been my close friends for years now and they've been with me also during my darkest times.