Unexpected Answer

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!
---------

Leni and Risa's 5th anniversary is coming. Leni is too excited for it, same as Risa.

"Tada!" Risa exclaimed showing the two tickets on her hand.

"What are those, Ris?"

"Aakyatin natin yung bundok na nasa Toblerone. Baka makita natin yung bear don."

"Ha? Nagbibiro ka ba, Risa? Sa susunod magsabi ka muna para ready ako. Masuportahan lamang kita."

"Ang slow mo naman."

"Ano ba kasing sinasabi mo?"

"Hays. Switzerland, Pangga!"

"Oh? Anong meron?"

Risa rose her right eyebrow.

"Oh my god! Magsi-Switzerland tayo?" Leni exclaimed.

"Ay sa wakas, nakuha din."

"Tell me you are joking, Ris. No way!"

Risa shook her head. "Check for yourself."

Leni grabbed the two tickets from Risa's hand and covered her mouth when she confirmed Risa wasn't joking.

Risa hugged her from behind.

"Advance happy anniversary?" Risa said.

"Oh my god, love! This is too much!"

"Nah. There's nothing too much pag dating sa'yo, Leni. Are you excited?"

Leni nodded and faced Risa.

"Thank you." and showered Risa's face with small kisses.

Risa giggled.

"Anything for you, Pangga."

Leni and Risa finished first all of their work for the rest of the week. They filed 9 days leave to celebrate their anniversary in Switzerland. Both couldn't hide their excitement.

On the weekend, both of them finalized the things they wanted to bring with them.

"Feeling ko di na ako makakatulog nito, Pangga. Dalawang gabi nalang, flight na natin." Risa said.

"Ako din. Grabe yung excitement na nararamdaman ko."

"Me, too Leni. Me too."

Monday came. Around 2am in the morning, they traveled to the airport since their flight would be at 4am. Upon arriving at the airport, they patiently waited for their boarding. Risa noticed that Leni was restless.

"Are you okay, Pangga?"

"Ha? Ah, yes love."

"Kanina ka pa parang tuliro. Something bothering you?"

"Wala naman. Sa sobrang excitement ko ata, hindi na nagkasundo-sundo hormones ko."

Risa softly laughed and held Leni's hand.

"Relax. Let's just enjoy there, okay?"

Leni nodded.

Their boarding came and they proceeded to the airplane. They settled themselves and both inhaled sharply.