Brigada Eskwela

A SPECIAL CHAPTER
---

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!
--------------

"I have a surprise for you, ga."
The first thing I saw the moment I woke up. It was a message from the love of my life, Risa. It made my eyebrows met but my lips automatically curved right after.

"Aysus. Ano nanaman kaya 'to." I thought before standing up to prepare myself.

I stood up next to the table at home in Naga, finalizing the things I have to do for today. I sighed realizing I would have a long day but at the same time, I am excited since this would be the first time again to with the public after quite a long time.

After the first sip of my coffee, I decided to call Risa to tell that I may not be responsive for today since I will be in public. She answered after the first ring.

"Good morning, pangga. How's your sleep?" she greeted enthusiastically, but still in a very calm voice. Oh, to hear this music first thing in the morning.

"It's okay. By the way, ngayon na yung sinabi ko sa'yong aattendan ko, love ha. So baka di ako. Masyado makapagreply mamaya. Don't worry. If I have time, of course magtetext or tatawag ako sa'yo agad."

"Oh. Ngayon na ba yon? Okay okay. Don't worry. Just message me once you get home. Okay? I love you. Ingat ka and enjoy, ha."

"Okay. Ikaw din. I love you, love." I responded.

I was about to hang the phone up when I remembered something.

"Ay teka pala. Ano yung text mo?" I asked.

She softly laughed. "Oh. You'll know, my pangga. Sige na. I know you're preparing now. Let's catch up later. Mwuah." and she ended the call.

2 HOURS LATER.

I was already inside the van when one of the staff I was with was acting a bit stranger today but I chose to ignore.

"Uhm.. Attorney, may plus one daw po mamaya." that staff told me once our van started to travel.

"Plus one?" I asked curiously.

"May ibang dadalo po sa Brigada Eskwela mamaya." she sounded a bit.... Diko alam. Basta hindi siya ganito. Ano bang nangyayare sa babaeng 'to.

"Ay. Kapag yan isa sa mga Villafuerte, magwo-walk out talaga ako." I joked.

I felt she loosen up a bit. "Hindi po, attorney." she assured.

"Buti naman. Basta hindi isa sa kanila, okay ako."

We arrived at the school in a short while. I was welcomed by the local government unit and school's staff.

"Tara. Simula na tayo para marami tayong magawa after ng program." I said.

We all climbed up the stage to start and I delivered my greetings to everyone who were there. I didn't say much. Hindi naman sa nagmamadali ako pero mas gusto kong marami kaming gugulunin na oras sa pagkukumpuni ng kung anu-ano sa silid-aralan.

After my short speech, I sat down to give the stage to the school's principal. When he was about to finish, he excitedly introduced one more guest for the day that made me want to jump out of my chair.

"Labis na galak ko pong ipinapakilala sainyo, Senator Risa Hontiveros."

The moment I heard her name, it felt like my soul went out from my body and jumped happily. I hurriedly touched my knees to be sure I didn't literally do it.