Sweet Jealousy

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!
--------

"Pangga, kain na tayo." Risa inviting Leni to eat for breakfast.

"Opo. Sandali lang. Di ko pa tapos plantsahin isusuot natin mamaya. Kasi imbes natapos ko na sana 'to kagabi, yung isa dyan nagpababy nanaman." Leni answered.

Risa answered with a mischievous smile.

"Mamaya ulit?" Risa and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Loko."

Leni and Risa were invited for an event in Ormoc, Leyte where Richard Gomez is the mayor.

"Naeexcite ako makita si Lucy Torres, Pangga."

"Siguro kung maputi na s'ya sa TV, mas pa sa personal noh." Leni answered.

"Oo nga. Anyway, iisang chopper lang ba tayo?"

"Ang alam ko hindi. Hindi tayo kasya. Kasama ko dalawang staff tsaka si Cong Kit. Ikaw? Ilan kasama mo?"

"Dalawa lang din naman pero oo nga, hindi tayo kasya. Sad. Mamimiss kita."

Leni huffed and giggled.

"Loko ka talaga. Ilang oras lang tayo hindi magkakasama, love. Iisang event lang naman tayo."

"So, hindi mo ako mamimiss?"

Leni shook her head because of disbelief.

"Leni! Hindi mo ako mamimiss?" giving her a deadly stare.

Leni put down the iron and hugged Risa.

"Oo na po. Mamimiss kita, my baby damulag."

"Hmp! Kung hindi pa takutin, e!"

Leni and Risa continued to prepare themselves and flew by 8am going to Ormoc since the event will be at 11 am.

They arrived at 10:30am. Richard Gomez immediately approached and welcomed Leni while Lucy Torres welcomed Risa.

"Maraming salamat po mada'am VP for accepting our invitation. Welcome po sa Ormoc." Richard welcoming Leni.

"My pleasure mayor." Leni replied.

Eventually Lucy also welcomed Leni, and Richard welcomed Risa.

Leni and Risa were seated separately.

Leni took a look at Risa and Risa signed her to check her phone so Leni called Rona to get her phone and she saw Risa sent her messages.