9. Always

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!

------
LENI'S POV

I felt something off from what was happening. I knew something was wrong. I immediately messaged Jillian to ask Sinta for a dinner tonight and also invite Risa. I just wanna know where Risa truly is.

"Ma, di daw po pwede si tita Risa kasi may sakit daw po. Ilang araw na nga daw pong di nalabas sa kwarto. Nakalock din daw po lagi ang pinto." Jillian replied.

My heart felt like it was about to get out from my chest. I immediately fix my things and drove my car as fast as I could to reach Risa's house.

I then called Sinta from their gate and she greeted me with a wide smile.

"Hi. Sinta, where's your mom?"

Her smile automatically faded when she sensed from my voice that something is wrong.

"Nasa kwarto nya po. Why tita? Ano pong nangyayare?"

I quickly entered their home and told Sinta to tell her older sisters and brother to pack their things and they are going with me. Sinta, with a big confusion on her face still followed me. I went to Risa's room and it was locked. I knocked loudly.

"Risa. It's me, Leni. Open the door. Now."

But I couldn't hear any answers from inside. I called Sinta again and asked if they have a spare key and she said they didn't. I then asked for Kiko's help. He said he has a baseball bat and it may help. Luckily, it did. I immediately got inside and saw Risa on the bed looking like half-dead. Risa's kids were all shocked, too. My knees lost their strength and fell on the floor when I saw her.

"Leni. Why are you here? I told you I am fine." hearing her words made my heart ached more. How could she even say those words knowing her situation?

Kiko hurriedly lift her mom. We all went out from their house and I drove to the nearest hospital.

All her kids were crying except Kiko.

"Mom. Anong nangyare sa'yo? Sabi mo masama lang pakiramdam mo e. Why didn't you tell us na ganito pala kalagayan mo?" Sinta, while crying.

"Hang on. We're almost there." I said.

We rushed Risa to the emergency room. The doctors accommodated us and while waiting for the doctors' update, I heard the kids were blaming each other.

"Don't blame yourselves. It's not your fault." trying to comfort them.

"Di po kasi talaga namin akalain tita e. Ganyan kasi talaga si mama noon pa man kapag nagkakasakit. Nagkukulong. Kasi si Sinta po mahinang mahina ang immune system. Umiiwas po syang mahawa kami, lalo na si Sinta. Akala po talaga namin normal lang." Issa sobbing.

"Tsaka tito Toni was always visiting her po to give her food. Kaya we thought every thing was fine." Sinta added.

Fuck! Yes! That evil guy! He did this to Risa!

I heard Kiko punched the wall.

"Mapapatay ko talaga yong lalakeng yon! For sure sya may gawa nyan kay mama!"

"Kiko, kids, please come down. Ang importante ngayon nadala na natin dito ang mama Risa niyo. The rest, ako nang bahala don. Don't worry."

Jillian and Tricia also arrived in the hospital.
After some time, the doctors went out from the ER.

They said Risa's fine now. Then one of the doctors asked if she could talk to me.

We made distance from the kids.

"Ano po bang nangyare sa pasyente? Her body was full of bruises. She also had serious lacerations inside her vagina and even her cervix was damaged to cause her from blee--" I cut her from talking. I can't. I just can't listen to those statements anymore. I felt so weak and my heart stopped from beating.

"S-sorry doc. I-I can't. Just please. Do everything for her to recover soon."

"Of course." then she left me there.

The kids already went to Risa's room. And there was me. I even couldn't move my feet. I think I can't see her in this state. Instead of entering her room, I went out and got some air. I couldn't stop myself from crying.

Why should Risa has to experience all of these? She definitely doesn't deserve this!

Tricia then approached me.

"Tita Risa wants to see you po, mama."

I looked at Tricia and she hugged me.

"You did great, ma. You saved tita Risa."

I went to Risa's room and all the kids went out to give us a moment.

"Thank you, Leni. Maraming maraming salamat. Sorry. Naduwag akong sabihin sa-" I cut her.

"Please. These were not all your fault. I actually felt really bad because I promised you that I will not let him hurt you again. But fuck. I can't even look at you now. I am very sorry, Risa. I broke my promise." I cried all out my heart.

Risa held my hand.

"Ssshhh. It's not even your responsibility to take care of me. You saved me. I actually didn't expect you to do it. I was already hopeless, but Leni. You came! You came again to save me. You're always saving me. And I really really owe you my life."

We hugged each other.

"Please be brave for me and for your kids, okay? Let's end this all after you get better. I am here. I will always be here, Risa."

She nodded.

----------
HAHAHAHAHA sorry na po kung nagalit at napasakit ko dibdib nyo sa previous chapter. Baka late na din ako makaupdate bukas kasi volunteer po ako for an activity here sa province namin for LeniKiko na mangyayare tomorrow. Promise, I will still update bukas ng gabi. THANK YOU SO MUCH SA SUPPORT. Salamat sa mga naghihintay ng updates. Natutuwa ako grabe sa mga comments ❤️
Labyuuuu.
SEE YOU AROUND 🌈💗💜